33

The night had gone so well. Yeonjun and I talked and laughed all night. 

     We cuddled. We kissed. A lot. And when I got undressed to get to sleep, we did not actually go to sleep... haha. 

     When I woke up, I looked at him, the sunlight was brushing his bare torso and his delicate face.

     I put on a shirt of his and left the room to go grab something to eat. In the kitchen, I found Beomgyu biting on an apple.

" Hey there " he said half-smiling.

" Hi ! Happy New Year Gyu-yaaaa " I said happily pinching his cheeks.

" Happy New Year noona " he timidly said.

" When did you get home ? I did not hear you guys. "

" Around 4 to 5 a.m, there was an afterparty at the agency with BTS, Enhypen and the staff, I thought we would see you and Yeonjun there " he seemed disappointed.

" He didn't tell me about that party, sorry I would have loved to come " I pouted.

" Do you want to eat something ? We've got cereals, fruits... "

" Thanks, I'd love some cereals, I'm starving " my eyes went big.

     He went looking in the cupboards and poured me some cereals and almond milk in a yellow bowl.

" There you are " he smiled.

" You're the sweetest " I pinched his nose.

" Hey, don't you think I didn't see what just happened " a sleepy Yeonjun was pointing at us accusingly.

     I looked at him, then Beomgyu, then him, then Beomgyu, and burst out laughing.

" Come on, you idiot, eat something and grab a coffee to get in a better mood ! "

" Oh, believe me, I couldn't feel better after a night like this " he smiled.

     I looked down at my cereals and blushed. 

" Y-yah ! "

" Come on, as if this dongsaeng didn't know what sex is " he rolled his eyes and ruffled Beomyu's hair.

" You're unbelievable " I just said.

     After breakfast, I thought I would better go back to my agency to meet with the girls.

" I'll get going now, bye ! " I said, waving at Yeonjun after I gave him a sweet kiss.

" Bye babe, love you ! "

" Love you too- "

     I instantly stopped walking down the stairs and closed my eyes, realizing what I had just said.

" Did you actually just say that ? " Yeonjun's face was displaying a huge smile.

" Well... I guess I did " I faked an awkward laugh and facepalmed. " Anyway, see you ! "

     And I started running out of embarrassment.

     Well, at least, now he knew it.

_____

YO END OF THE STORY

i would have wanted it to last longer, but i ran out of ideas, thanks for following along, LOVE YOU GUYS