15

" Wake up ! We're gonna be late ! " an excited Dayoung was jumping on my bed.

Dayoung and I were roommates. Jennie-unnie had a room with Minju, and Soojin was sleeping with Minnie. Sometimes, I wished my roommate was Jennie, she was so much more quiet and calm than Dayoung...

" Yah yah yah I said wake uuuuup " she kept on going as I pulled back the blanket over my body.

After I finally woke up, I quickly got ready, grabbed an apple for breakfast and joined the rest of the girls and Manager Woo in the car.

" Seems like someone is getting popular on social media " Soojin-unnie slapped my arm gently.

" What do you mean ? "

" Do you remember this Yeonjun guy ? " she asked.

I nodded suspiciously. What had happened ?

" Check his Instagram and the replies " she giggled.

I searched for my phone and realized I had left it in the bathroom. I grabbed Soojin's phone and searched for his account.

The most recent post was the picture we had taken the night before together, he had also added the picture he took of me on the rooftop to the post. The caption said "Congrats on your debut, may you walk on a flower path with your lovely group #Fighting #SongHyerim #Python #PythonDebut".

I looked at Soojin with big eyes.

" Did you look at the comments too ? "

I shook my head. I was already in shock. Why would he do that ?

" Well, it says that Yeonjun never posted a picture with a girl on his Instagram before ! " she giggled again. " Some appear on his stories sometimes but they're only for his story, not his actual permanent feed !!!! " she sounded all excited.

If only I could call Mark and ask him what mess I had just put myself into...

I looked at the comments and feared that this post might not really please Yeonjun's fans. Apart from the comments saying it was unusual for him to post a picture with a girl, I found some pretty basic comments.

" Oh it's that girl from Python ! "

" They look so cute "

" Yeonjun-oppa is always so supportive of his hoobaes !! "

" Why did he post this ? Are they together ? "

" Can't wait for your stage today, TXT fighting ! "

" Song Hyerim is so pretty TT "

" My bisexual ass can't decide if I want to be at Yeonjun's place or Hyerim's "

" Can she stand further away from him ? He's not hers... "

" Do you think TXT and Python are preparing a collab stage ? That would be so cool "

I gave her phone back to Soojin and waited for our car to arrive at the Music Bank Studios in silence.

" Why are you smiling by yourself ? " she asked me after a few minutes.

" I'm not ! " I retorqued and put on a straight face.

But I could feel my cheeks slightly hurting, probably because I had been smiling for a long time.

______

do you think he's really genuine when he says it'll be different between him and hyerim or is it just a trick to get her and fall for him ? is she just another challenge for our playboy ?  👀