6

As our music video was being shown to the guests, we were all checking up on our outfits one last time. I was wearing a cropped glittery gold top with long tight sleeves, it had some fake diamond chain details on the shoulders coming down to my breast. I also had a simple black high waisted pair of shorts and some glittery gold boots with a heel way too high for my liking.

Joori-unnie also insisted to put some gold accessories on my wrists, ears and thighs. My black hair was curled and falling gracefully thanks to our hairdresser who had also added some glitters in it. My makeup was very simple, still in golden tones for my eyes.

" And now that you have all seen the very first music video of Python, let me introduce you to these six amazing girls ! " Mr. Kim called us on the little stage they had set up in the reception room.

We all grabbed another member's hand and headed to the spotlight. We couldn't really see the crowd at first, which, actually, wasn't that bad considering how much I was shaking already. Seeing who was looking at us would have made it worse.

Jennie-unnie was the first to grab the mic and introduce herself.

" Hi, I'm Kim Jennie of Python, I'm the leader of these beautiful girls and also the main rapper of the group ! We thank you all for coming tonight ! " she bowed and passed the mic.

" Hello ! My name is Kim Minnie and I am the main vocalist in Python ! "

" Hi everyone, I'm Seo Soojin, the lead dancer and lead vocalist of our group ! "

When Dayoung took the mic, I knew it was my turn next. I tried to relax a bit but I could feel I was sweating in my back.

" I'm energizer Lim Dayoung, lead dancer and vocalist of Python ! Nice to meet you all ! "

My eyes landed on a black-haired boy sitting on the seventh row. His eyes were anchored in mine, I could see it even in the distance.

I shook my head as Dayoung gave me the mic, put on my prettiest smile and said :

" Hi everyone, my name is Song Hyerim and I am the main dancer and also a lead vocalist in Python, thank you all for coming to our debut party, we are so thankful for your presence ! "

Did I really just talk that much ? I gave the mic to Minju, my cheeks turning pink.

" Hi guys ! I'm Kim Minju and I am the visual, vocalist and maknae of the group ! "

We all bowed and when we got back to our original positions, I could now clearly see the whole room in front of us because somebody had turned the lights back on.

My mouth opened wide seeing all these celebrities cheering for us. Minju hit me discretely while Jennie was presenting our debut song and I closed my mouth.

When she was done, we all bowed again and got off the stage to meet the crowd.

______

sorry for not updating im really busy with uni :((

update about my hair : I LOOK AMAZING ahahah