25

I didn't know how to feel anymore. I didn't even know if I wanted him to continue with his story. It was too much, way too much.

" Could you wait for me here, please ? " I asked.

" S-sure " he seemed surprised.

I left the room and closed the door behind me, leaning on it on the other side. The living room was empty now, and I felt tears filling my eyes.

" Are you alright ? " a deep voice with an accent asked me.

" B-Beomgyu, hi " I said, whipping off the tears off my face.

" Do you need anything ? A coffee ? Something to eat ? Warmer clothes ? Someone to talk to ? "

His voice was really soft, it made me feel comfortable.

" I'll grab my own clothes, but I'm up for a bite " I tried to smile.

" You can go to my room to change if you don't want to go back with... you know. The young ones are out and Soobin has singing practice. "

" Thank you, a lot " I picked up my clothes scattered around the room and went behind the door Beomgyu was pointing.

His room was really clean and bright, contrary to Yeonjun's which was painted in dark blue tones, Beomgyu's was full of beige and white. He had a lot of grey wooden furniture and a few green plants.

The room was filled with his scent too, it was a fresh and flowery smell, very elegant.

I got dressed and someone knocked on the door.

" Can I come in ? " it was Beomgyu.

" Sure. "

He pushed the door as I was still rebuttoning my shirt. I was facing him and when I looked at him, his cheeks had blushed. I smiled, not saying a word.

" I brought you a croissant and a glass of coke, hope you like those " he smiled awkwardly.

I went to him and grabbed the plate, our hands slightly brushing.

" It's perfect, thank you " I sat on the bed and put the plate on my knees.

Eating and drinking something made me feel a bit more energized and ready to continue my conversation with Yeonjun.

" You're the first woman to ever penetrate here " he informed before sitting on the desk chair.

" Am I ? " I asked, remembering Yeonjun's words about Beomgyu bringing a girl in their dorm.

" Yeah, we used to have another dorm before, and we would sometimes bring our girl friends for a meal. But in this new one, you're the first to get in a room ; two rooms, actually " his stare was piercing.

" How should that make me feel ? Slutty ? " I was not sure what he was expecting me to say.

I was not looking directly at him since I was feeling his eyes on me but I could swear I saw him lick his lips.

I gulped while swallowing my croissant bite.

" I should go back to Yeonjun's, we were having a conversation but it was... "

" Overwhelming ? " he finished my sentence.

" Yeah, exactly... "

He got up and walked until he stood before me. He put the plate away and knelt down in front of me, gently grabbing my hands.

" If I see you cry one more time for him, I'll beat his ass so hard that he won't even dare to look at you ever again afterward " his serious eyes were planted into mine.

_____

YALL KINGDOM IS INSANE I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S PERFORMANCES I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH