14

After I had swallowed my tears, I left Yeonjun alone on the rooftop and went back to finish this party with actual nice people.

Soojin introduced me to a few The Boyz members and I eventually spent the rest of the night hanging out with Aespa and the NCT members who were here, carefully not mention big what had happened earlier with Karina since there was so many people around.

I had caught sight of Yeonjun a few times, he wouldn't leave his friends from TXT and looked kind of depressed. I even saw him reject three different girls who had tried to talk to him.

It was getting late and Director Kim grabbed the mic for a final thank you speech while manager Woo gathered my other members near the exit door.

" If you want to take some selcas with the soon-to-be biggest 4th generation group before they get too busy to even wave at you, now is the time ! " he joked and the crowd laughed.

When Ningning approached, I smiled widely, she was the one I was getting along the best among the guests tonight. She pulled out her phone and we took a picture for her Instagram.

" I hope to see you tomorrow for your debut stage, we are still doing promotions for our own debut with the girls ! " she said.

I had almost forgotten. The next day, our MV would be revealed to the public at 10am and we would directly go to Music Bank to perform it on stage for the very first time afterwards.

This reminder brought a smile to my face.

A few other idols asked if they could take a picture with me, and I gladly accepted. I recognized some like Arin from earlier, Sunwoo and Kevin from The Boyz, Taeil and Mark from NCT. When he was about to leave, Mark slipped a note in my hand and gave me a nice smile.

We took a couple more pictures with guests and I saw the five boys from TXT and their manager heading towards us.

" Hi, I don't think we've met, my name is Huening Kai, nice to meet you ! " the tallest one greeted me.

" And I'm Soobin ! " so he was the one Arin was looking for earlier.

" Pleasure's mine, I'm Hyerim " I bowed.

" Let's take some pictures ! " Taehyun said excitedly.

One by one, they took out their phones and took some selfies with me and the other girls. When it was Beomgyu's turn, I could see his hesitation, but he came close to me anyway. He got his phone and in the reflection, I saw him give the brightest smile I had ever seen. I blocked on it for a few seconds.

" Do you really want me to post a picture where your face is all weird ? " he said, laughing.

He had a beautiful laugh, and it was the first time I would hear his voice clearly, not mumbling. He had a strong Daegu accent that made him very attractive.

I apologized and put on a smile too. He stuck his head to mine and our black hair seemed to be as one in the picture.

" See you at Music Bank tomorrow ! We're still promoting our comeback with Blue Hour, you better cheer for us ! " he said and left, waving.

Only Yeonjun was left. He came and shyly got his phone out to take a picture. We both smiled just for the shot and he left, bowing and looking at the ground. That really didn't seem like him. Not that I knew him too much, but still...

When I got to bed later that night, I remembered Mark's note. I looked at it and it said "I know Yeonjun is my friend, but please, be careful, he's a player. Here is my number in case you want to talk about it -Mark".

______

lots of interactions on this chapter, hope you like the story so far !