SOCIAL ANXIETY

"So how was your first day?" Jae asked.

I asked her to come and bring me some company since my mom wasn't here yet.

Sometimes I hate being alone because even though i'd taken my medicine, they would still creep and yell inside my head.

"It was iffy. People didn't like my style in clothing." I shrugged.

"Sucks to be them, I like your style." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Any friends?"

"It was this one girl I made friends with, her name is Nyla." I nodded.

"That's a pretty name- ohhhh I like this song." She got up from my bed and started dancing and singing along to the lyrics.

"There's another mind deep in me. Don't know what's gotten into me. I ain't seen the other side plentifully. 'Til the end I'll, 'Til the end I'll fight." She jumped around making me laugh.

'schizophrenia' by X played and I found it ironic I was listening to a song to help fight what's going on in my head.

My phone started ringing and I seen that it was an incoming facetime call from Nyla.

"Hiiiii!" She smiled and I had no choice but to smile back being that her smile by itself was weirdly contagious.

"Hiiii." I laughed.

"That's Nyla?" Jae whispered.

I nodded and she kept on having her own mini concert singing along to X.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked.

"Nothing much."

"TYLER CLOSE MY DOOR!" She yelled startling me a little bit.

"Sorry, that was my little brother."

"You good." I propped my phone up.

"You already in your pj's?" She asked confused.

"Yup. I'm not going no where." I shrugged grabbing my second phone.

it's my back up phone for when my mom decides to take my first one

"I knew you were a homebody, you give off them vibes." She chuckled.

"MAMA RAISED A SOLDIER, NOT NO BITCH! NOT NO BITCH! YUH." Jae yelled jumping up and down.

"Is she rapping X?" Nyla asked.

I nodded and turned the camera around so she could see how turnt Jae was.

"Lil mama crunk." She laughed.

I heard the doorbell ring and raised my eyebrow cause no one comes by at this time of day.

"I gotta go, I'll call you later though." I hung up.

"Dang you hung up in that girl face." Jae laughed.

I seriously didn't mean to, I just have a bad habit of doing that.

I went downstairs and checked the cameras to see Ken standing by the door with Raising Cane's in his hands.

"Hey cuzzieeee, I gots food!" He exclaimed after I let him in.

"Thanks? What you doing here?" I asked.

"My moms and pop having an argument. I ain't wanna hear that bullshit." He shrugged sitting the bags down on the table and grabbing his stuff.

"Hey popgrant." Jae came downstairs and hugged him.

popgrant is some dumb nickname she gave him when she was like, a toddler

I took my bag and popped a fry in my mouth.