MIAMI

COMMENT!!

*lowercase intended*

"so you telling me you and j left to go to miami, without telling ANYbody??" ken asked while i was otp with him.

"yeah.. basically." i laughed finishing the last touches on my eyebrows.

"i hope yo edges dry up and get crusty and white, JUST LIKE J DRY ASS LIPS!!" he yelled purposely so j could hear the last part.

"ya momma ho." j popped his head in the camera.

we were in the bathroom of our air bnb getting ready, he had one in his room but he says 'mine is better'

ken flipped us off before hanging up and i chuckled at how salty he was.

"mmk imma need you to hurry up." j rushed, he was already ready.

he had on a white button down long-sleeve shirt, his chest was showing along with his cuban link.

he also had on black slacks, black dress shoes, his rings, watch, and an all black gucci belt.

"you can stop rushing me and go get a life." i sarcastically smiled at him through the mirror.

i was currently doing my finishing touches on my makeup, i didn't even have my dress on yet.

he mocked me in a high-pitched voice while walking out of the bathroom and i snorted.

it's so funny when he gets mad, well when i annoy him. when he's actually mad, nothing is funny.. he could actually be scary if i wasn't me lol!!

i walked back in my room and closed the door, j was already downstairs i'm guessing stuffing his face.

he was taking us out to dinner at some fancy restaurant, he said not to call it a "date" but "two friends hanging out where fancy snobs eat at"

i had this all black spaghetti strap long dress, diamond earrings, cuban link, and black heels with those straps.

i don't even do fancy dressing- hell fancy anything but this is kinda fun.

after finally putting everything on, i admired myself in the mirror.

i really came a long way, and i'm every bit proud of myself.

"aye dude you do- DAYUMMMMMM!!!!" j barged in the bathroom, i guess i spaced out and didn't hear him walk in.

"dudeeee stop being gay." i joked while he gassed me up.

he pulled his phone out and started recording "naaaaa cause best went the fuck awfffff pls don't play wit her!!"

after i got done posing, i took his phone and recorded both of us since we were in front of the mirror already.

"the way we BOTH ate downnnn!!" i gassed.

"what they be saying? BE FUCKING FRRRRRRR!!!!!" he yelled and i laughed, giving his phone back after i ended the video.

"aight c'mon i'm hungry asf."

"hollon i gotta get my handbag."

i grabbed it and put some expensive perfume on before telling him i was ready.

"now lemme walk you downstairs and to this car." he put his arm out and i linked mine around his.

after getting in the car, he connected his phone to the bluetooth.

he rented a all black lambo, i don't know what his obsession is with black- it probably came from being around me so much i'm not even gone lie

'hold on, we're going home' by drake came on, and i relaxed in the passenger seat watching him drive.