JOB

a/n: basically wattpad racist ass deleted half of the other chapter i posted so here's a recap;

ny is going through depression due to past traumatic things that have happened while she disappeared, ty (her brother) has been acting out, she broke up with tae to get herself better, and j's sister met up with him to tell him that kani escaped. oh and atari is now talking to aaliyah

hope this caught you up

_____________________

"So you never had a relationship? With anybody?" Liyah asked me.

"Nope. I told you I despised humans, you and my friend group are the only ones that peek my interest." I shrugged.

"I guess I should feel special.." She laughed.

"You should, and I like like you too? One of God's favourites."

"What you mean by like like?" She smirked looking over at me from the passenger's seat.

"Mannnn you know what I mean." I rolled my eyes smiling, turning into my auntie's shop.

I decided that since I was done with school finally, that I take my job at aunt Lele's shop more serious.

a/n: no they didn't graduate, she's just done with school until graduation and prom

I do lace fronts, quick weaves, knotless braids, box braids- hell anything you name it.

I like doing braids more tho because it puts me to work more.

"And if I didn't?" Liyah smirked.

"Then that would be sad for you wouldn't it." I fake pouted, parking and taking my keys out of the ignition.

"Whateverrrr."

We walked in and I got a lot of hey's and how are you's, I responded of course.

"Aunt Lele this is my friend Aaliyah." I introduced.

"Hey pretty girl." She smiled doing someone's hair.

"Ouu lawd she is gorgeous, I know yo mother?"

"I'm pretty sure you don't she lives in Kansas." Liyah smiled nervously.

"Awww okay. Well you are beautiful love bug. My son is looking for someone to da- Sherrie leave that girl alone!" A lady interrupted.

"I'm just tryna get my son out the house, they would make some pretty babies!!"

"Ain't nobody worried bout no damn chirren, that girl is young and living life."

"I'm also a lesbian." She chimed in.

"Oh.. well I got a daughter to- Sherrie hush!!!"

I laughed and went to the back to get my apron and supplies.