PRETTY

𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

"And then he told me to get lost- what does that even mean?!?!" Ny vented.

Me, Tae, Ny, and Ken were sitting at the mini-bar eating ice cream since I was craving it.

Ever since that sleepover Nyla had at her house, we've grown closer and I couldn't lie and say they weren't pretty bad to be around.

"Maybe you should leave him alone." I chuckled softly.

"But I don't want to. He has a sexy voice."

"Listen, i'm pretty sure he isn't pop smoke. Just leave you're embarrassing yourself." Tae told her while eating on his ice cream and I nodded in agreement.

"Did you text him anything back?" Ken asked.

"Yea I told him to go suck on a STD infected penis... and then I sent him this." She showed us her phone and it was a picture of her posing in lace underwear.

"Woaahhhh sexy." I smirked grabbing the phone.

"Ewwuhhhh I did not need to see that-" Ken fake gagged.

"Girl that mirror bout dirty as hell, the fuck you smear on it vaseline?" Tae mugged.

"That's not the point dirt neck he left me on read!" She whined.

"Not gonna lie, that was a dumb ass move. Like really dumb. But he prolly jacked off to it." I shrugged.

"Dang Tari you staring at that picture real hard... you gay?"

"Even if I was it wouldn't be your business." I rolled my eyes giving Ny her phone back.

"You do radiate bisexual energy." Ken chuckled.

"Whatever."

Never really considered what I liked, I always hated people and never thought about getting a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"That would be a great love story, two best friends fall in love and become lesbo queens." Ny gasped.

"Nahhhh she obviously like J."

"Who?" My head snapped up from my ice cream bowl.

"You, idiot." Ken nudged me.

The doorbell rung and Ny got up almost slipping considering she had socks on and the floor was slippery.

"I got it!"

"Her dumb ass almost fell." Tae snickered.

I saw Ny walk back with a dumb smile on her face.

"What are you smiling at?" Ken mugged.

"Oh nothing." Just as she said that, I saw J slowly walking in looking around at his surroundings.

"You called him over here?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Yeah.. I didn't want him to feel left out." She innocently smiled.

"Hey J, here's an open seat." Tae got up from beside me and smirked.

While he walked away I stuck my foot out and tripped him.

He looked back at me and mouthed 'bitch'.

I flipped him off and smiled.

Averting my attention to J who sat next beside me, I looked over his attire.

A wife beater showing his muscles, grey Nike shorts, and a chain dangling from his neck. His hair was also in a ponytail.

God did he look good