BIRTHDAY

𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝

"C'mon Tari! We gotta go." Ken rushed from outside of the door but I was having a full on panic attack.

Not literally though.

The way this dress hugged my body, the way my skin showed, and the way my arms were on full display made me wanna hide from the world.

Don't worry, I covered my cuts and stuff up with concealer.

I had a small, simple black dress on with black heels and a tiara to top my freshly straightened hair I did myself.

I found the courage to open the door and took a deep breath.

"Finally you were taking all da- DAMN." Ken looked at me in shock.

"W-what? Is it something wrong??" I panicked.

"Naw you just look- different."

"Is that a compliment?.." I asked confused.

"Duh. Now let's go we running late." He linked arms with me before walking me down the stairs.

"Oh my goshhhh look at my babyyyy!" My mom gushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Both of y'all look so grown up- I can't." She wiped her tears and I snorted.

"We still mad at you tt." Ken rolled his eyes.

"I know, but that don't mean I can't cry. Now come on before we be late." We walked out of the door and got in her red and white mclaren.

"I always feel rich riding wit y'all." Ken whispered to me.

"She stay buying expensive foreign cars. I don't even get surprised when she buys one anymore."

After about 20 minutes, the car stopped and we were in the back entrance of my dad's club.

"What are we doing here? I thought we were celebrating it at your house." I frowned.

"Noppeeee." He smiled, getting out the car and opening the car door for me.

I could already see the strobe lights from inside the building.

When we walked in, almost everybody from my school was here, and some celebrities my mom was friends with.

"HERE COMES THE BIRTHDAY GIRLLLL!!" The dj announced bringing the attention to me.

I already hate it here

"C'mon let's go to the vip section upstairs." My mom grabbed my other hand while Ken had the other one.

We walked over to the elevator and while we did that, I got alot of 'Happy birthdays' and 'you look good tonight'.

The elevator was like a see through one, but had led lights on the inside making it look really pretty.

When we got inside, there was also a huge mirror making it perfect for pictures.

My mom pressed the third floor and I got caught off guard when it went up really fast causing me to stumble a bit but Ken caught me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

We walked out and there were different sections and I could easily spot mine because of the happy birthday balloons and Tae pouring alcohol down Ny's throat.

J was also there and God did he look good.

"Alright, i'm gonna go back downstairs and get some things straight, don't burn the club down." My mom pointed before going back into the elevator.