BRUISES

a/n: 25 comments & 40 votes or i'm not updating till school out

I heard my alarm clock go off and quickly turned it off.

You see, me and my brother can't make too much of any noise in the morning or else we'll upset our foster parents.

They weren't really on a business trip either. They're in some type of drug thingy and couldn't come home because the social workers would see them all worked up on drugs and they would lose the money they get for "taking care of us".

I walked to Tyler's room and checked to see he was already up.

Sighing I walked to the bathroom making sure to lock it before doing my morning hygiene.

I looked at the bruises on my thigh and tears welled in my eyes.

My "father" is abusive and a pedo, and my "mother" does nothing about it but slut shame me. I try my best to keep this from Tyler considering he's a hot head. I don't want him to get hurt by trying to help me.

After doing my business, I walked back in my room to get dressed.

I decided to wear a simple red t-shirt with some dark washed jeans and my red converse's.

Fixing the necklace around my neck, I smiled.

my birth parents gave me and tyler each a necklace before they passed.

I grabbed my Nike backpack and decided to just leave my hair in a afro.

"Ny you done?" I heard Tyler whisper.

I opened my door and said "yea let's go."

While we were quietly walking down the stairs, I inwardly groaned seeing my drunk "father", Joe, on the couch.

"Where the fuck are y'all going?" He slurred.

"School. Let's go." I pushed Tyler in front of me and walked towards the door but Joe stepped in front of me and pushed me back.

"Get yo hands off my sister!" Tyler yelled.

"Shut up!" He backhanded him and I hurried and kicked him as hard as I could.

"Let's go now." We rushed out of the door while Joe laid on the floor groaning in pain.

"Are you okay?" I grabbed his face rubbing where he got hit at.

"Yea. Ny do he be harassing you?"

"Come on." I ignored his question and we walked to school.

"Tari pleaseee? Just one." I begged.

"No, if I break my back trying to carry your fat ass i'm blaming you."

"Not my fault I got a big booty." I pouted.

"Yea last time I tried carrying her, I almost fell." Tae instigated.

"That's cause you skin and bones nigga." Ken laughed making me snicker.

"You not finna sit here and talk bout my bestie, I bet I can run up and down a flight of stairs with you on my back." Tari told him.

"You ain't have to violate me like that." He mugged.

"That's exactly what you get." I laughed.

We were all outside waiting for our rides, but I don't know why Ken and Tari still here considering he takes her home.

"Hey y'all." Tyler sighed walking to stand beside me.

"Wassup lil man, aight we out." Ken dapped him up before leaving.

"See you tomorrow." Tari gave me a hug and left with him.

"You good?" Tae asked.

"Yea. I'm just waiting on my ride."

"You can ride with me and J." He pointed and J was already walking to his car.

"No I don't wanna bother you gu- Ny c'mon ion wanna walk." Tyler blurted and I groaned.

"Walk? Yea get yo big goofy ass in the car y'all ain't walking."

I sighed and followed him to J's car knowing not to argue.

After getting in the backseat, I thought about how I would get to school in the morning if Tae knows we walk.

I get where he's coming from but I don't wanna be a burden.

J started the car quickly driving out of the driveway.

"How was ya day dirtneck?" Tae looked back at Tyler.

"Shitty, Ms. Winfield was on bs the whole day. She mad cause her wig nappy at the back."

"I remember having her as a freshman.. ha breath be stank too." Tae laughed.

"Ong that shit stank, be smelling like funyun booty."

I admired the way Tae was with my little brother, he treats him as if he's his little brother too.

And even though Tae is an asshole towards me sometimes, he's really overprotective.

I looked at J and saw he was quiet as usual but had a slight mug on his face.

Joey Bada$$ played which didn't surprise me because he listens to those type of chill rappers.

I met J in sophomore year and at first he was a troublemaker but now he's really chill. Unless you irritate him or piss him off of course.

"Yo can you play sum else?" Tyler asked.

J looked at him through the rear view mirror with a straight face before turning the music up higher making me laugh.

He passed by my neighborhood and I slightly frowned.

"J that was our neighborhood."

He nodded and kept driving so I just set back. I didn't necessarily feel like going home anyways.

"We prolly finna get food anyways." Tae told me.

"Good cause i'm starving." Tyler rolled his eyes.

••

yes this was a short chapter and what about it?

anyways, this girl i talk to still wit her cheating ass nigga AFTER i told her he sent dick pics to me😦

dumb bitches i tell you.

excuse any mistakes.

vote, comment, share🥓