THANKSGIVING

I was currently in the basement, passing a couple blunts between me and- at this point you should know who.

I first came down here because everybody and they momma was asking me to do they hair and what was I doing after graduation. But of course Ken and the rest followed me to keep company.

i honestly don't know what i want to do after graduation

"We should def play truth or dare." Ken smiled, with hooded eyes.

"Nah let's play uno!"

"Fuck that lets play twister." Tae said with a devious smirk, staring at a high Ny.

"Get a room." Jae mugged him.

She didn't smoke or anything, she just got secondhand high.

"Show of hands, who wanna play truth or dare?"

Everybody but J raised their hand and that's because this nigga was on cloud 9.

I was usually pretty calm when I got high, I didn't get as angry or irritated either.

"Aight so since everybody playing, here the rules. There aren't any." Ken explained and Jae let out a small sigh.

"Let's state the fact that i'm the only lonely person here."

"No ya not. I'm lonely too, that don't mean we still can't play." Ken shrugged.

i wonder if bloods watch blues clues

"That was supposed to be my invitation out." She pouted and I laughed.

"Damn when the food getting done?" Ty complained

"If you don't go and yo ass sit down." My momma stated through gritted teeth.

He mumbled something under his breath before walking out the kitchen.

he ain't ever fail to ask this question every thanksgiving, and momma never failed to scold him.

"So how you been lately?"

"I've been.. hanging in there." I answered honestly.

truth be told, if i wasn't caught up in my work, i was numb.

hell even when i was caught up i was still numb, only difference was i had something to do

"I know since Sekani isn't around anymore that it's been hard but it's been 18 years boo. You gotta move on."

I can't count how many times i've heard that, 'yOu goTtA moVe oN'. If it were that easy I could've been did it.

Every year on Atari's birthday, I get drunk to hide the fact that I was truly hurt because that was the day Kani got into that horrible car accident.

on the bright side i don't hear any voices as much as i used to

"Hola la familia!" I heard from the front door.