PROMISE ME

𝚝𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝; 𝟸:𝟸𝟻 𝚊

𝚝𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝; 𝟸:𝟸𝟻 𝚊.𝚖.

"Tari get up, it's time to go." I felt tapping on me and groaned.

Today we were flying out to Atlanta for thanksgiving at my uncle Ty's house.

'We' as in me, Ken and Kamron, and of course Jae bae.

I forced myself out of bed before dragging my feet towards the bathroom connected to my room.

The past month has been good I guess, I started taking more dosages of my medication which stopped the voices and stuff.

They do a little whisper here and there but other than that, i'm good. But of course no one knows about this, they'd wanna send me to a rehab center *cue eye roll*.

After finishing my morning hygiene routine, I walked back into my cold room seeing my phone ringing.

i always have a cold room, it helps me sleep at night

I answered the phone putting it on speaker before walking into my closet.

"Hello?"

"Okay, I might've forgot to tell you but Ny, Tae, and J coming with us."

"WHAT?!" I semi-yelled.

"Calm down, they weren't doing anything for thanksgiving break so I decided why not invite them?" I could tell he was rolling his big ass eyes.

"Look, they might be my friends or whatever but I don't like them that much, and plus it's supposed to be family. I DON'T EVEN LIKE HALF OF MY FAMILY!!" I exclaimed throwing some sweats on and a t-shirt.

"But you love me. And Jae."

"Whatever, i'll see you in a few minutes." I mumbled grabbing my suitcase, phone, and charger.

"Aight."

I walked downstairs and saw my mom patiently waiting on me, sitting down on the couch.

"You ready?" She smiled a bit.

"Yup."

sometimes i wonder how my mom is doing, i never get time to ask her.

We headed out the house and into the car.

Placing my airpods in, I slowly fell asleep with Chief Keef blasting in my ears.

My eyes opened and we were parked in the big ass space where the private jet was.

"ALL RIGHT PARTY PEOPLEEE!!" Ken opened my door being loud.

"Kenton, you are your mother's child." My mom laughed.

"Yeah shut up." I muttered getting out.

Something about the air late at night hits different, it was a little chilly but not too cold and the breeze felt amazing.