NIGHT, PRINCESS

We finally got to the air bnb and surprisingly, I was still tired.

"I could sleep on a bed of nails i'm so tired." Tae yawned, dragging his and Ny's bags in.

"Sleep outside." I mumbled, irritated.

Ken playfully pushed my shoulder and I mugged him.

"Alright, pick a room. And don't nobody get the master bedroom cause it's mine." My mom tiredly said.

I went straight upstairs and went to the next biggest room.

Good thing i looked at the pictures on the website before coming here

"Actually no, the twins gone sleep together, Ny and Tae y'all can get a bedroom BUT it has to be by ours anddd.. J can sleep with Atari." Aunt Lele situated.

"Guess i'm sleeping with you." Jae sighed, talking to her moms.

"HUH?! No. Nope, no and no. You can sleep outside with the raccoons buddy you ain't sleeping in my room." I laughed but my mom gave me that look I hated.

"Really? I don't even like him, why he gotta be in my room?"

"I'm with Kamron and you don't see me complaining." Ken mumbled and uncle Malik stifled a laugh.

"Exactly, so stop being mean and go to sleep. We got stuff to do tomorrow." Mom waved me off.

I mugged J while he smirked at me, so I simply flipped him off before going upstairs to my room.

Walking to the bathroom, it was all spacious and big. I quickly changed into my pj's before flopping down on the bed face first.

J cleared his throat and I looked up, seeing him with no shirt on and some basketball shorts.

first of all, how did he change so fast- no scratch that this man is FINE

I could tell he worked out by how well his body looked, and his honey colored skin looked so smooth.. and don't even get me started on the veins.

"Are you listening? Tari." He snapped his fingers in my face, quickly snapping my out of my trance.

"What? Yea." I answered quickly.

"Okay so you okay with me sleeping in this bed... with you?" He questioned.

"Huh? Oh fuck no sleep on the floor." I laughed getting under the covers.

"I'm not sleeping on no damn floor." He scoffed getting in bed with me.

I scooted farther away from him and turned to the opposite side.

"Night princess."

"Night ass wipe." I yawned before drifting off to sleep.

𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I slowly woke up to a warm feeling and opened my eyes seeing I was laying on J's chest.

Quickly I got up before he even noticed anything.

that was close

"C'mere." His raspy voice groaned, pulling me back down.

At first I was a bit tense but soon relaxed in his arms. Weirdly this is comforting.

He had a tight hold on me while his other hand went up to my hair playing with it, and that's when I noticed my bonnet across the room.

i swear those things have legs cause how the fuck-

He soon stopped letting me know he was now asleep.

how am i supposed to escape if he wants me on him