FASHIONISTA

"Aye Tae how it go?" I asked him laughing

He slid his feet across the floor and started gliding sideways making me bust out laughing again.

Me and him were hanging out since literally everybody else was busy.

I never thought Tae would be this cool, too bad he's graduating in two weeks.

"Yo them chalk people keep staring at us." He pointed out and I looked to see two wrinkly white bitches with horrible tan lines.

"Aye you dare me to ask where they got they tans at?"

"Hell yea!!" He encouraged.

I walked over to where they was and one of them clenched her purse while the other one looked away.

"Hey Rebecca and Bethany, do you guys know where you got your tans at because I would loveeee to get mine there! How much did you guys pay?" I asked in a obnoxious white girl voice.

"Are you being funny?" One asked.

"Why would you say thatttt?"

"Why are you talking like that?" The one who clenched her purse mugged.

"Why are youuuuu??" I asked back and Tae came over laughing.

"I knew this was a joke, it doesn't seem like you need a tan. You're dark enough." She rolled her neck.

Tae instantly stopped laughing and I looked at him shocked.

nun, finna make my ancestors proud

"And you're getting a tan to what? Look like me? Baby your kind is literally declining as we speak, the SUN even hate y'all asses.. I would be bitter too if my hair was dog hair and my skin looked like.. that. It's finna rain this evening so try not to smell like wet dog!" I finished walking off with a smirk on my face.

"She ate y'all the fuck uppppp!! Bye unseasoned roaches!" Tae waved at them before we walked out of the store laughing.

"Not you eating Bethany and Rebecca upppp."

"They asked for it. Anyways what we doing next?" I asked, we were just doing random shit around Brooklyn.

"Ion know actually. I'm done wit getting my stuff for prom, all I need is a haircut and my twists re-did."

"I can't wait for my prom, imma eat all the girls up." I smiled thinking about it.

We got to his car and I opened the door getting in on the passenger seat.

"Hell yea, then you a goat at this fashion shit for real. Yo fashionista ass gone look like you attending the met gala." He laughed starting the car up.

I lovedddd fashion. I'm gonna study in it when I get to college, preferably Clark or Spelman. I was signing up for this internship De'ara had going on for young fashion geeks like myself.