FIRST DAY

"You'll be hated by everyone if they found out what you did

"You'll be hated by everyone if they found out what you did."

"Just end yourself. You'll be better off dead."

"You're a freak."

I ignored the voices in my head the best way I could and picked my medicine bottles up.

carbamazepine, chlorpromazine, and quetiapine

a/n: basically medicine for her explosive anger, bipolar depression, and schizophrenia

I took my medicine and sighed in relief as the voices started to quiet down.

This sickness really gets old when you're trying to have a good day or something.

I walked out of my bathroom and into my room to put my clothes on while softly humming along to X.

He also helps with the voices. I find comfort in his music especially when I'm having a depressive episode or just simply want to feel calm.

"Tari are you ready?" I heard my mom ask.

"Yup just one second." I threw on my over sized black hoodie that read 'Revenge' just so she wouldn't question me about my scars on my arms.

I decided to leave my hair damp and curly and did my edges without forgetting to throw some Cantu in so my hair won't be dry.

I grabbed my stitch backpack and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Atari... You going to school dressed like that? And on your first day?" She asked looking at my attire.

I had grey sweats and of course the hoodie on but I seen nothing wrong with it.

"I wear sweats everyday, what's the issue?" I shrugged grabbing a piece of toast.

"First impressions always matters." She told me.

"So... I'm not gonna care what they think of me." I half-lied.

Apart of me does care because what if they start to judge. But the other half doesn't really give a fuck.

"Okay." She sighed.

"Plus it's not like anyone will not know who I am." I rolled my eyes.

It irritates my soul that I'm known. I wish my mom weren't so.. famous.

That draws unnecessary attention to me and God knows I have the worst anger issues.

"Did you take your medicine?" She asked and I nodded.

"Then you'll be fine. Kenton will be by here in a few minutes to pick you up since I have to get to work." She explained.

I nodded and watched her leave out of the door after she gave me a kiss on the cheek then went into the pantry to grab a poptart and a monster.