UNCONSCIOUS

"Mannn that ain't fair, I was really finna drop all of y'all too

"Mannn that ain't fair, I was really finna drop all of y'all too." Ken pouted as we walked in the house.

We were gonna do laser tag but it started raining which i'm glad it did, I was weirdly hot all day even tho it was like 50 degrees outside.

"Cap, yo aim trash." Tae laughed.

"Atari quit walking so slow." Kamron huffed.

"Walk around me."

She smacked her teeth before bumping pass me

"Watch where you going damn." Jae mugged her.

She didn't say anything and kept walking.

"She doing too much. Knowing you crazy." Ken shook his head.

"It's okay, it ain't like I know where she lays her head at night." I shrugged walking in the kitchen where my moms was.

I gave her a hug which caught her off guard but she hugged back.

"You okay?" She chuckled.

"Yea. I just thought you needed a hug."

"Mia whatchu cookinggggg." Uncle Bam came in the kitchen and smiled,

"Nunya, go back in the living room where everybody else is."

I walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs feeling tired already.

"Tari where you going?" Ken asked and I saw him, Tae, and J were setting up the game.

"I'm gonna go lay down for a bit."

I proceeded to walk upstairs to the room where it seemed like the bed was calling my name.

For the past few days I would feel light headed or get hot out of no where but I brushed it off thinking it was just seasonal changes with my body.

Walking into the bathroom, I contemplated if I should take more of my schizophrenic medicine.

it's what i've been doing for the past week, if any voices popped up i took the pill. two in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at night.

It's more than what my doctor told me to take but i'll be fine.

I popped one in my mouth before dry swallowing it and ran some bath water.

maybe a warm bath should help

• omniscient •

While Atari went to take her a bath, the boys were playing COD and Bam was losing bad.

"Bro I told you not to use that wack ass gun!" Tae shook his head.

"Last time I checked this was the best gun back in my day." He scoffed, eyes glued to the screen trying not to get killed.