THE TRUTH

a/n: read tha last chapter pls🥲

the reason tari stopped talking to j is cause she found out about his sister

*flashback continued*

wow. i really just lost my virginity..

ohajî was getting my bath water ready while i laid in pain, shock, and a little bit of sadness.

his phone buzzed & i picked it up seeing who it was, he said his dad was supposed to be coming over later.

but when i opened the phone up, it was a weird text with a unknown number.

unknown number- your sister is dead, and i've been hiding out in this trashy ass house of hers for 4 months. why can't i go home???

look i just got some shit to take care of i'll be down there to shut the security servers down

unknown number- boy you been taking care of shit for too damn long i need to see my daughter & wife!

"hey love i fixed your bath for you. you okay?"

i pretended like i was taking pictures on his phone and answered.

"yea, my legs & coonchie just fkn hurts." i groaned.

he chuckled and lifted me out of the bed bridal style.

"nigga i'm still nakey what are you doing?" i gasped covering my chest & moonchie.

"i seen all of you & been inside you, stop tripping."

he gently laid me down in the tub & i sighed in relief.

"i put some epsom salt in it, here." he grabbed a blunt from behind his ear & lit it up handing it to me.

i immediately grabbed & inhaled, instantly feeling the high starting to kick in.

"damn he a snake this whole time"

"i told you this was a bad idea, nigga tryna bond cause he knew you self harmed"

"well shit we needed some drama in our life, this bitch boring asf"

flashback over-

"i just don't wanna see him." i shrugged my shoulders.

it hurt me too bad when i found out he was actually hiding my dad... he knew he was alive?

i can't trust him. at all.

"omg you being so fkn dramatic right now bitch we all know you tryna see em!" jae complained.

"how bout y'all see him since you on my dick about it? you know what everybody can leave."

if i see him ain't shit gone be nice, old tari might just commit murder.

"i don't get why you hate this nigga guts." tae laughed.

i didn't tell them what i found out either, after all they're his friends too.. i didn't wanna cause a big scene and then everybody hates the man

"which is.. deserved?!?!"

"we had sex and i didn't like it. happy?" i some-what lord just so they could stop asking questions.

"aight i did NOT need to hear that." ken fake gagged.

"you got cutty?! you really have grown up!" jae hysterically cried.

after they talked about their shock with me having sex for like 15 more minutes, they left seeing that i was upset and wanted time alone.

"now why she lied like that knowing he had her screaming LMAOAOAOAOOA"

" 'oh j! right there right there!!' LIARRRRRR"

oh my God will they let me live in peace for once

i heard the front door open but ignored it, must've been my mom or dad.

omniscient ~

atari laid in her bed watching the amazing spider-man just trying to calm herself as a whole.

j entered the house, nerves completely wrecked.

he wasn't worried about seeing sekani, it was atari considering the fact she has a violent history in arguments.

closing the door and locking it, he went upstairs where he heard peter parker's voice.

"marvel geek." he thought inwardly smiling.

he missed her. he missed the movie marathons they used to have, the way her eyes lit up when she saw him, and her hugs.

he softly knocked on the door, hearing a faint "go away."

he opened the door and saw her whole face drop at the sight of him, his heart stung a little.

"fuck is you doing here?"

"heard you flew in from L.A." he ignored her hurtful comment.

she rolled her eyes and turned the volume up on the tv

ohajî started to get annoyed, confused as to why she was acting like she hated his entire existence

"what's up wit yo attitude na'lia?"

"my name is atari, get it right." she got up walking towards him.

"the night we slipped up and had sex- slipped up?!"
he interrupted, now hurt.

"interrupt me again." she threatened, nose flaring and left eye slightly twitching.

a/n: my eye be twitching like a mf when i'm pissed off

"you knew my dad was alive this whole time? that's why you tried to get close to me huh, so you could keep tabs up for your sister? you was supposed to kill me wasn't you?" with every question she walked closer to him backing him into the wall.

funny how the roles were reversed now

"l-look atari i-"

"THEN you had the nerve to comfort me after the fact i found his fake ass obituary?? all this shit was fake ohajî?" her eyes began to water but she didn't let one tear drop.

"no na'lia- BITCH I SAID MY NAME IS ATARI!" she interrupted slapping him.

he didn't even get angry, he deserved it.

"atari im sorry. my sister had me spying on you and doing her dirty work and i told her that i wasn't gonna do it, me or you had nothing to do with her drama.. none of this shit was fake atari, i love you."

she scoffed and squeezed her fists together, trying not to swing.

"excuses excuses. get out bro, you the worst mistake i ever made." she spoke lowly, finally letting a tear fall.

nodding his head, he silently left feeling completely heartbroken.

he felt like he did this to himself, he lost the only girl he ever genuinely loved and it was all his fault.

now here she was, crying her eyes out in her room all because of a boy she loved betraying her.

"welp. time to roll up!"

••
y'all want a actual seggs scene of them? 🌚

not me FINALLY being a senior😫😫 thank you Goddddd highschool is NOT for the weak

excuse any mistakes.

vote, comment, share🕸️