FRIEND

Currently, it was about 3 in the morning and we were all half way up.

I don't know why, we go back to New York on saturday.

I was in my room with J and the vibe was peaceful.

He was writing in his journal and I read articles about serial killers.

"Y'know, when I asked to be friends I was expecting for us to talk more." He stated, sitting his journal down.

I slowly looked up from my phone with a bored facial expression.

"What can we talk about? the fact that you like giving empty threats or you not keeping your hands off of me." I smiled.

He chuckled and picked up his journal again.

"Why don't you sit by me?"

"I'm fine in this chair thanks." I muttered dryly, averting my attention back to my phone.

"damn even i thought that was harsh"

Rolling my eyes at that comment, my phone was snatched out of my hands and thrown across the floor.

I looked up to see J hovered over me, hands gripped tightly on the armrest of the chair.

he was so close I could smell his natural scent- soft lavender and cologne

"You wanna try giving me another answer?" He tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed.

"I SAY KILL EM!"

"shut up idiot"

Before I could answer him though, he stood up, now fully standing in front of me.

"I would be wise with your words. We don't wanna makes those quote on quote, 'useless threats' useful now do we?" He smiled, arms crossed.

"Why do you want me close to you so bad?"

Instead of answering, he continued to stare down at me with a blank facial expression.

I sighed, annoyed, but got up anyways and laid on my side of the bed.

"haha you just got bitched out"

"TARI IS A SUBMISSIVE!"

Okay I change my mind, when these voices aren't telling me to kill myself they are TOO fucking annoying.

"Thanks friend." J gave a satisfied smile before hopping in bed beside me.

"You're really fucking annoying."

"And you have a fat ass forehead, you don't see me complaining do you?" He shot back and I gasped.

"At least my hair is did, with them matted up braids."

"Wanna re-twist em?" He asked a little too quick.

"You gone pay me?" I asked back.

"I don't have any money on me at the moment soooo- how about two reece's and a arizona?"

I thought about it for a while before shrugging.

"Deal."

45 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Stop moving your head!"

"You keep combing my scalp out, this shit hurts!"

We were in the bathroom retwisting his hair, and all I gotta say is I better get more than a stupid reece's and arizona tea.