I WANTED TO SEE YOU

After yesterday, I had no choice but to stay at home. I always seem to destroy school property and/or embarrass myself in front of J.

Currently I was in my room playing my r&b playlist while scrolling through TikTok.

Sometimes it's therapeutic to be alone, it's just some days my mind can't handle it.

"How much imma spend profiling, she come in and compliment my closet."

Clouded by Brent Faiyaz played throughout my room and shortly after, I heard a lock twist from downstairs.

I don't have my music that loud, and plus my hearing is top tier so who could be in my house...

"If I get kidnapped, so be it." I mumbled to myself.

My mind wandered on me actually getting kidnapped, and it wasn't so bad.

"Hmm... if the kidnapper was fine I could seduce him.. or her." I silently laughed to myself.

"Nahh. This ain't wattpad."

I soon stopped talking to myself once I heard creaking on the floor.

I didn't bother to reach for my knife or anything, I honestly meant it if I got kidnapped so be it.

Seconds later, J opened my door with a key in his hand.

"What dumb motherfucker decided to hide a key under a mat? You're basically asking to get robbed."

"Why are you in my house?" I asked confused.

"Because I want to be." He shrugged with a straight face.

oh-

"...that's not a answer."

"It is today." He sighed, sitting down on the couch I had in my room.

is he mentally challenged?

"Look, just because you've seen me in a vulnerable state, doesn't mean you can pop up on me whenever you feel like it."

"Oh you think i'm doing this because of yesterday?" He laughed.

"...yes?"

"Oh no, I already told you i'm doing this because I feel like it." His face went straight again.

"You... wanna see me?"

"I'm sorry do you not speak english? je voulais te voir." He spoke beautifully off of his tongue.

translate: french for 'i wanted to see you'

"That almost made me do sum." I mumbled sitting up, putting my phone up.

"Do what?"

"Huh?" My eyes shot towards his direction, he had a sly smirk on his face.

"Nothing, you can chill in the living room though. My room not a chill spot for guests." I dismissed him going in the bathroom, not closing the door because I didn't have to pee or anything.

He frowned before getting up and walking in the bathroom where I stood.

As if he was trying to intimidate me, he kept walking closer cornering me.

this has to be what being a midget feel like, because he's tall for no reason

"No thanks.. you have pretty lips though." His thumb ran across my bottom lip.

kiss them then-

"You have a problem with touching my face don't you?" I mugged pushing his hands off.