𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝚈

elliotpryor posted a photo!

Liked by savannahleemay, themadisonreyes, and 2,380,164 otherselliotpryor omw to see my fav people get married💕

elliotpryor
omw to see my fav people get married💕

tagged: carolynnrowland, jeremyshada

view all comments

themadisonreyes literally so beautiful wtf

zendaya MY GIRL🤩

esmepryor my twin is so pretty wow

caleighmaynard lucky to be your bff

lifeisaloha holy moly

owenjoyner blessed to be your boyfriend WOW🥵

tomholland2013 yes ma'am!!

charles_gillespie ok ok i see you!

harrisonosterfield you clean up nice El

❤︎

"That wedding was absolutely beautiful." Elliot smiled as she sat at one of the tables with her boyfriend of 4 months.

Owen smiled at the brunette, "I swear I saw Jeremy cry."

The two shared a laugh. Back when they were filming Julie and the Phantoms, the cast always claimed that Jeremy was the most emotional out of them all. And they couldn't be more right. The man started crying the second the music began playing for Carolynn to walk down the aisle.

A slow song began to play and Owen immediately stood up, offering his hand to Elliot. "Care for a dance?" She smiled brightly at him and slid her hand into his.

Owen led his girlfriend out onto the dance floor where there were already plenty of couples. Even Jeremy and Carolynn and Caleigh and Charlie were dancing the night away together.m

"Weddings have always been my favorite."

Elliot's head rested on Owen's chest as they danced. Both knew that the calmness of the slow song wouldn't last for very long and that a more upbeat song would come soon, so they wanted to enjoy the moment.

Owen shrugged, "I'm warming up to them."

Sure enough, after the slow song finished, an upbeat one began. Before Elliot knew it, she was being pulled away from her boyfriend by the bride herself — the newly, Mrs Carolynn Shada. Carolynn had found Elliot, Tori, and Caleigh and brought them to dance with her. Looking around, Elliot saw Jeremy doing the same with Owen and Charlie.

"Thank you guys for coming!" Carolynn smiled brightly as she danced with the 3 girls.

Elliot squeezed Carolynn's hand that was connected to hers, "I wouldn't miss it, Caro!" Both Caleigh and Tori agreed with the girl.

As Elliot danced with the 3 girls, she realized that she couldn't be happier. Carolynn had finally married Jeremy. Caleigh was by her side wherever she went now. And Elliot and Tori had finally settled their differences.

"May we steal our fellow band member?"

It was Jeremy that interrupted the girls dance circle. He stood there with Charlie and Owen, the three waiting expectantly for Elliot to join them. The girls reluctantly agreed and let go of Elliot, watching as she went to join 'her boys'.

The four danced together, eventually ending up in a group hug. Even the wedding photographer couldn't pass up the adorable photo opportunity it was.

She even got them to pose for a photo, claiming she wanted to capture the moment of the four's unbreakable bond. Elliot was sure she was only looking for half the pictures, the other half having her smiling at the 3 boys she was surrounded with. She loved the three weirdos more than life itself.

Another hour or so passed and Owen took Elliot's hand in his own, leading her over to a more secluded area of the wedding reception. "Everything ok?" Elliot questioned, not necessarily wanting to be away from the party.

Owen nodded, a soft smile on his face as he gazed at his girlfriend whose cheeks were as red as can be from all the dancing she'd been doing. He was sure he looked similar, Owen had been going crazy with Jeremy and Charlie.

"I just wanted some time alone with my girlfriend." Owen began, leaning against a railing, "This wedding has me thinking."

Elliot was immediately intrigued, "About what?"

Owen took a few seconds to think.

"About how I want this for us one day."

"A wedding?"

When Owen nodded, Elliot couldn't help but be slightly shocked at the confession. Sure, she'd dreamed of a wedding one day, but she never thought that Owen had ever thought the same. He seriously wanted to live the rest of his life with her?

Elliot's thoughts were interrupted when Owen pressed his lips against hers in the sweetest kiss. The girl could tell just how much love was put behind the kiss she'd just shared with her boyfriend.

"Don't ever think you're getting rid of me, El. I'm yours forever."

❤︎
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳!!

𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜? 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠:)
(𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎?)