𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴

elliotpryor posted a photo!

Liked by esmepryor, tomholland2013, and 2,421,980 others elliotpryor i had a bad day so cai took me to see the pretty sky💕

elliotpryor
i had a bad day so cai took me to see the pretty sky💕

tagged: caleighmaynard

view all comments

savannahleemay you two are so cute it makes my heart hurt🥺

owenjoyner come back to the apartments pleaseeeee

esmepryor i love you

mattchester nice seeing you again, Elly
comment deleted!

tomholland2013 um rude, i was there too

charles_gillespie you 3 went exploring without us?? i'm offended @savannahleemay @owenjoyner 

savannahleemay mhmm i'm very offended @charles_gillespie

owenjoyner ugh me too @savannahleemay @charles_gillespie

caleighmaynard STOP NO!! i'll take you next time🥺 @charles_gillespie

elliotpryor not @caleighmaynard simping over @charles_gillespie again

themadisonreyes YES, CALL HER OUT @elliotpryor

caleighmaynard i hate u❤️ @elliotpryor

thejadahmarie heheh i love this comment thread @elliotpryor @caleighmaynard @themadisonreyes

charles_gillespie I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT "SIMPING" MEANS @elliotpryor @themadisonreyes

caleighmaynard good @charles_gillespie

❤︎

"He's gonna ask and I really don't wanna talk about it." Elliot groaned and she and Caleigh walked down the hallway of the apartment building after Tom had dropped them off — he had other things to do that day.

Caleigh furrowed her eyebrows, "He's your boyfriend, El. Why wouldn't you want to talk to him?"

"I, just... uh, you know I don't like talking about Matt." Elliot mumbled as they stopped in front of the door to Charlie and Owen's apartment. "And, I know Owen means the best, but I don't know if i'm ready to reopen that wound."

Knowing that the boys rarely locked their door, Caleigh and Elliot walked right on in. Charlie and Owen turned to look at the girls, both now with smiles on their faces.

"Hey, Charlie." Caleigh called out to the boy as she walked over to where he sat on the couch.

"Mhmm?" the boy questioned, his eyes locked on Caleigh's.

Elliot couldn't help but softly smile at the two. Charlie looked at Caleigh like she was the most precious thing in the whole world. He was happy around her and that made Elliot overjoyed.

Caleigh took hold of one of Charlie's hands, "Take me to get ice cream? I'm really feeling it." The boy was confused, but yet still agreed.

Everyone knew at this point that Charlie and Caleigh would make excuses to hang out with each other. Sure, it had only been a week since they'd met, but when you find your favorite person you spend all the time you can with them.

"So, you had a bad day?" Owen asked when he was finally alone with his girlfriend.

Elliot nodded, crossing her arms over her chest as she sat down on the couch, "Yes, but it's not that big of a deal. Trust me." Of course she lied straight through her teeth. She didn't want to worry the boy any more.

The blond gave his girlfriend a knowing look which she quickly looked away from. She hated being interrogated. Elliot really didn't want to have to talk about Matt, not now at least.

"Come on, El."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"How am I supposed to support you as your boyfriend if you won't tell me what's going on in your life?" Owen questioned.

If there was one thing Elliot hated, it was people prying when she didn't want them to.

"I said it's fine, Owen! Lay off!"

The girl was now standing up, only a couple feet in front of Owen.

He threw his hands out to the side, "Obviously it's not since you're reacting this way!"

Elliot shoved her hands through her hair. Why was she so anxious right now?

Maybe cause Matt was in town.

Or because she was fighting with her boyfriend.

"Do you really want to know?" Elliot questioned through a clenched jaw.

"Yes! I want to be there for you, El. Don't you understand that?" Owen groaned, "I'm your boyfriend and I love you so much it hurts. Ok? It hurts me that you're having a bad day and I can't do anything to help you. That and—"

Elliot cut Owen off mid-rant.

"Because Tori is dating my ex! That's why I had a bad day. The guy who was so toxic and manipulative that it made it hard for me to fully trust and be vulnerable with people now. Him. Ok? That's why."

Owen's face fell.

That definitely wasn't what he was expecting.

"And when I finally feel like i'm over him and i've healed, he's back." Elliot whimpered.

The blond closed the gap between him and his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her upper body and pulling her into a hug. "I'm so sorry, El. I'm so, so sorry."

She wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, holding him as tight as she could — somewhat scared to let go. Owen was her safety, her comfort.

"Don't leave me, ok? Please, just don't."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

❤︎
𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚠𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚞𝚙!!!