𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

"I... I know I already said this, but uh... thank you, guys."

Madi's voice echoed through the dark set. They were in the middle of filming one of the last scenes of the show. The four 'ghosts' had just 'crossed over' post-playing the Orpheum - or so Madi's character Julie thought.

"You're welcome." Jeremy groaned.

Owen, Elliot, and Charlie all groaned from their spots on the floor, the four all laying on top of each other.

Charlie scoffed, "Dude!"

Madi was supposed to be shocked, rushing over to the wall to flip the light switch on. The four actors on the floor all coughed and groaned dramatically, all supposedly weak from performing and the jolts they'd been receiving.

The girl shook her head as she focused on her four friends lying on the ground, "Why... why are you here? I... I thought..."

That was when the four were supposed to be shocked by the jolts again, so they all let out groans of pain.

"No, no! I thought you crossed over. Why didn't you cross over?" Madi gasped.

The four actors all 'struggled' to sit up. "I guess playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." Elliot mumbled as she clutched her stomach.

"Point Caleb." Jeremy spoke.

Charlie sat on the floor with tears in his eyes as he stared at Madi, "We wanted you to think that we crossed over, so we pretended to. We just... we had nowhere else to go."

"We thought you'd go straight to bed."

Owen shook his head at Jeremy's comment, standing up and leaning against one of the amps, "I knew she was gonna come out here, but nobody ever listens to me."

Elliot weakly held her hand up.

"I listened to you, Alex. It was those two idiots who didn't."

Normally, their characters would laugh at what 'Crystal' had said, but obviously it wasn't the time for that - mainly because they got 'shocked' again.

Madi lost it, well... Julie did, "You have to save yourselves right now." she whimpered as she rushed over to where the four were, "Go join Caleb's club. Please. It's better than not existing at all. Please just go. Go! Poof out! Do something! Please. Do it for me."

"We're not going back there, Julie." Elliot whispered.

Charlie had finally stood up all of the way, making his way over to where Madi stood. Tears were still evident in the actor's eyes, he was really good at portraying the sadness that his character was feeling at the moment.

"No music is worth making, Julie, if we're not making it with you." his breath was shaky as he spoke. "No regrets."

Madi went up on her toes and wrapped her arms around Charlie, like her character was supposed to. Charlie's arms went around her torso as he reciprocated the hug.

That was when they were all supposed to realize that Julie and Luke were actually hugging and not just passing through each other. The two actors portrayed the little 'moment' they were meant to before inviting the other three actors over to join their embrace.

"Alex, Crystal, Reggie, come." Madi demanded, the three actors quickly joining.

After hugging for a few seconds, they broke apart.

"I don't feel as weak anymore." Jeremy announced.

Owen nodded, "Yeah, me neither. Not that, you know, I was ever that weak."

They all laughed at his comment, of course Alex would say that in a time like the one they were in. The four held out their wrists, pretending to see the stamps that Caleb had given them float away.

"What do you think that means?" Madi questioned.

Elliot leaned into Owen's side, pretending to side hug her bandmate, "I think the band's back."

"You guys think we could try that hug thing one more time?" Owen questioned, his arm still hooked around Elliot's waist.

Sure enough, the five actors joined in a hug once more. They began celebrating the fact that they'd played the Orpheum and were jumping from excitement. After a few more seconds of the actors jumping around, they called cut.

"And that's a wrap for a few of our actors today!" Kenny called out, "Let's all congratulate, Jeremy Shada, Charlie Gillespie, Owen Joyner, and Elliot Pryor for a job well done."

The whole set erupted into cheers as the four actors joined hands, all with tears in their eyes. Time had flown by while filming the show. It felt like just yesterday they were running rehearsals in LA.

"I don't want it to be over." Elliot whimpered to her boyfriend.

Owen kissed her forehead, "I don't think any of us do."

The brunette actress was soon attacked in a hug, the culprit being her best friend from home. Somehow, she'd forgotten that Caleigh and Carolynn were watching the scene be filmed that day. Caleigh stepped away from the hug and frowned at Elliot.

"Don't cry, Bub." she spoke, using the pads of her thumbs to wipe the tears from Elliot's cheeks. "I know you're sad because its all over, but think of how amazing it's going to turn out to be. Think of all of the good that's come from filming."

Elliot just pouted at her best friend, not wanting to be happy at the moment.

"You and Owen started dating. Charlie and I... met each other. You got to work with Tom again. You got to work with the Kenny Ortega! You made like a billion different friends. So much good has happened, El! Be happy."

❤︎
𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍!!