𝙾𝙽𝙴

E!News Update —

Marvel's very own Peter Parker and Talia Stark will be making the jump to Netflix!

It's recently been announced that Tom Holland (22) and Elliot Pryor (19) will be starring in a new Netflix series.

The show - Julie and the Phantoms - is a remake of the Brazilian musical comedy show. The two actors, reportedly, happen to be amongst the most famous of the cast. It is said that the majority of the cast is comprised of 'no name actors'. Holland and Pryor will both be playing main characters, but that's all of the information that is known.

(pictured above) Tom Holland in a recent photoshoot

Tom Holland's most well-known roles are Lucas from "The Impossible" and Peter Parker from the MCU. He and Elliot Pryor met on set for Captain America: Civil War in 2015. The two hit it off from there.

There have been rumors that the two have been dating since mid-2018 - after Pryor turned 18 - but nothing has been confirmed. All that is known is that the two actors are incredibly close. They've been seen going on vacation together as well as traveling to each other's hometowns. 

(pictured above) Elliot Pryor in a recent photoshoot for Vogue

Elliot Pryor has been in the public eye since 2008, at age 8, when the Marvel Cinematic Universe began with the premiere of Iron Man. Talia Stark is Tony Stark's daughter from a 'previous hookup' as described in the first Iron Man movie.

The girl can be seen in all 3 Iron Man movies, Captain America: Civil War, the first 3 Avengers movies, as well as Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home (the last two which premiered just this year).

We here at E!News are simply thrilled to see Tom and Elliot star on another project together! The two have the best chemistry and we can't wait to see how their characters are portrayed in the new Netflix series. 

Let us know what you think about the news of Tom Holland and Elliot Pryor's new project!

VIEW RELATED ARTICLES

Elliot Pryor's Top 10 Red Carpet Looks

Iconic Tom Holland Memes

Elliot Pryor and Tom Holland Being Best Friend Goals