𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

❤︎

❤︎

"Iconic!" Madison called out when she saw Elliot walking into the outside area they were filming their first scene at.

Elliot spun in a circle before holding her arms out to the side, "You like?" She was about to go film a scene with the 3 main boys and had just left hair and makeup.

"The fishnets, the flannel with the jean jacket... i'm in love."

The two girls continued to gush over Elliot's outfit before she was called over for the scene. Madison bid her goodbyes before skipping off toward the school trailer for the next couple of hours.

"Ooo, I like the outfit." Charlie commented when Elliot finally joined them.

A soft smile shown on the girl's face, "Why thank you." Elliot rested her head on Charlie's shoulder, the four actors all listening to what Kenny had to say about the scene they were going to film.

"Places, everyone!" Kenny called out.

Everyone followed directions and the four actors waited behind the doors they were meant to walk out of in the beginning of the scene, just waiting to be told when to begin.

"You good?" Owen whispered, nudging Elliot's shoulder.

She nodded, glancing up at him. "Mhmm. You?" He, too, nodded in response to the question.

Figuring that they were about to start, Charlie slipped his hand into Elliot's seeing as their characters were supposed to be dating. "Action!"

"That's what i'm talking about!" Charlie called out as the four of them excitedly left the 'venue'.

Owen sniffed the air and glanced around with a disgusted look on his face, "The smell of sunset boulevard?" His voice was full of sass.

"No!" Elliot scoffed, playfully shoving Owen with her free hand. "It's what that girl said in there tonight. About our music? It's like an energy."

Charlie nodded, continuing his 'girlfriend's' speech, "It connects with people. They can feel us when we play! I want that connection with everyone."

The four of them stopped walking just shy of the 'line of concert-goers'. Elliot hip-bumped Charlie, smirking at him.

"I've already got that connection with you." She smiled, going up on her toes and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Both Owen and Jeremy scoffed like their characters were meant to do.

"We're gonna need more tshirts." Jeremy announced, walking forward some and handing out the two white shirts in his hand to 2 girls.

The other 3 laughed and hid their faces, not wanting to be recognized by the fans outside. Jeremy quickly caught up, the 4 of them now walking off set.