𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Owen and Charlie stared in concern while Tom stared in sheer amusement at the situation in front of them — Elliot had just been tackled to the ground by 2 girls. Tom found it hilarious, mainly since he knew what was going on. On the other hand, Owen and Charlie were concerned for Elliot's safety.

Tom nudged their sides with his elbows, "That's Esme and Caleigh, for your information."

The two boys were still concerned, but at least they knew that the 2 girls weren't total strangers. Caleigh, Esme, and Elliot all soon broke apart, each helping the other back up to their feet.

"Owen and Charlie, this is Esme and Caleigh." Elliot smiled as she introduced them all.

Tom stepped aside with Elliot as the four greeted each other. He'd "met" the two girls countless times, so he didn't need to be in the meet and greet session going on.

"El, tell me you didn't invite Charlie to thanksgiving solely so you could set him up with Caleigh?" Tom whispered to his friend.

Elliot swallowed harshly, "I definitely didn't do that."

Tom just shook his head. Of course Elliot was thinking about setting up her two best friends. It didn't surprise him all too much though.

"Well, luckily, they're hitting it off pretty well." He shrugged.

Sure enough, Charlie and Caleigh already seemed to me pretty deep in conversation even after meeting literally 2 minutes ago.

A sudden clapping of hands grabbed all of their attention. The group of 6 turned to face the direction the noise was coming from, only to see Grace Pryor heading their way.

"Mom!" Elliot squealed, running over to her mother.

The woman hugged her daughter tightly before letting go. Grace kissed the side of her daughter's head before clasping her hands together in front of her and looking around the group of 6 she would be transporting back to her home.

"Everyone needs to collect their luggage quickly, please. My 1 hour free parking ends soon and i'm not about to pay that fee."

The girls + Tom hurried off to baggage claim while Owen and Charlie lagged behind. Elliot glanced back at one point, a panicked look now in her eyes. "She's not joking, you two. Get a move on it!"

Owen and Charlie quickly sped up, joining the rest of the group as they did. Not even 5 minutes later and the four travelers had retrieved their luggage and now they were on the way to the parking garages.

Tom was walking with Esme and Grace. Charlie walked with Caleigh. Lastly, Owen and Elliot walked together.

The blond slid his hand into his girlfriend's intertwining their fingers as they walked, "So, we're going to your family's apartment?"

Elliot shook her head, leaving Owen confused.

"I have an apartment. My family has a rowhouse." she explained, "That's where we're going."

"You live by yourself?"

"Tom and I share it while he's here. But, for the most part, i'm there alone."

She thought more about their situation for Thanksgiving as they walked through the parking garage to where Grace had parked their vehicle.

"Now, that I think about it, the rowhouse definitely doesn't have enough rooms... so the four of us will probably end up at the apartment anyways. I can get mom to drop us there."

Before Owen could even insert his opinion, Elliot voiced her mother. Grace shook her head, explaining that she'd already thought about sleeping arrangements. The woman said that she'd decided that all of the "kids" would have a sleepover in the living room of the rowhouse on the multiple air mattresses that she'd purchased for the occasion.