𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

"Sav, i'm freaking out!"

The girl just stared at Elliot as she paced outside of her trailer. Savannah hopped down the couple of steps and planted her feet on the asphalt, "... Why?"

Elliot stopped pacing only to stare at her friend, "Owen is taking me on a date in like 2 hours."

Savannah squealed, quickly running back into her trailer to grab her belongings. She ran back outside and grabbed Elliot's hand, pulling her with her to where her car was parked.

"We have to get you ready!"

The two arrived back at Elliot's apartment in no time, Savannah basically shoving Elliot into the apartment. Luckily, Tom was still on set, so the two girls had the apartment to themselves.

Savannah paused at the door to Elliot's bedroom, watching the girl as she sat her stuff that she'd taken to set down. "Shower quickly, please. Wash hair, exfoliate, shave, whatever. Just do it quickly, i'll be waiting."

Elliot decided against fighting with the girl and did as she was told. She took undergarments as well as some clothes into the bathroom with her so she'd have something to change into when she was done.

About 20 minutes later, the Pryor girl returned to her bedroom with her hair up in a towel. "I'm done." Elliot spoke, alerting Savannah of her presence.

Savannah clapped as she stood up, "Ok! Sit at your vanity please and i'll get started."

Elliot followed directions and let Savannah do what she wished. She even knew that Savannah would end up picking out her outfit for the date. Out of all of the cast members, Savannah had known Owen the longest, so she definitely knew his "type".  She knew what  he liked in a girl and planned to make Elliot fit all of the descriptors of what attracted Owen.

"Can't forget the cute little ribbon." Savannah gushed as she tied a white ribbon around the elastic in Elliot's hair.

She'd spent the past 45 minutes just on Elliot's hair. Savannah had to blow dry and straighten it, it taking far longer than she expected.

"Time check?"

Elliot picked up her phone which had been charging, checking for a text from Owen. She swallowed harshly when she saw what little time they really had. "30 minutes."

Savannah talked herself off a ledge. She could do it, pick out Elliot's outfit and do her makeup in time that is. She knew she could.

"Just cooperate, ok?" Savannah pleaded with her friend, "It'll make sure we get you ready on time."

Elliot nodded in response, seeing as Savannah was in the middle of applying makeup to her face and not wanting to mess the girl up. Savannah knew how Elliot rarely wore bold makeup and decided to mimic that in her look for tonight. She had even remembered Owen telling her how beautiful Elliot looked with a natural makeup look.

"Have I told you that you and Owen are literally the cutest together?" the girl questioned as she finished applying the eyeshadow to Elliot's eyelids.

"Nope." Elliot responded, "But that could be for the fact that you literally found out about our relationship yesterday."

The two girls laughed at the comment, finding it quite funny.

"Aren't you glad that us girls told you to give Owen a chance?"

Savannah and Elliot looked each other in the eyes, both smiling at the question.

"Extremely. He's literally one of the most sweet and caring people in the world and I don't know how I got so lucky."

The two carried on talking about Elliot and Owen and their relationship as Savannah continued applying the makeup. Not too much long later, Savannah finished "perfecting" her makeup look on Elliot and set off toward the girl's closet.