𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

"You guys ready for a movie day?"

Elliot smiled brightly as she let her 'band mates' into the apartment she shared with Tom. They all responded with a chorus of agreements. The show had been filming for a few days now and the 4 actors had a day off - to which they decided to spend together in comfy clothes watching movies.

The three boys immediately went over to the couch and took their seats, leaving Elliot to close the door behind them. "Have fun today, you guys!" Tom announced, alerting the other actors of his presence.

"Duty calls?" Elliot questioned the british actor, knowing that he had scenes to film that day.

He nodded, pressing a kiss to her temple and waving to the boys before leaving the apartment. Elliot locked the door behind Tom before turning around to join her friends on the couch, only to see them already staring at her. After brushing their stares off, Elliot was happy to find that they'd saved her a spot between Owen and Charlie.

"So, what're we watching?" Jeremy questioned as the girl finally sat down.

She shrugged, grabbing remote off of the coffee table, "Star Wars marathon?"

The boys all agreed and decided to start with Episode I, wanting to watch the movies chronologically instead of in release order. Elliot claimed that's what her family always did while growing up.

"Come here." Charlie mumbled only about 20 minutes into the first movie. Elliot furrowed her eyebrows at his words until she saw him holding his arms open, Charlie's eyes still locked on the screen in front of them.

A soft giggle fell from her mouth as she gave into her friend's demand. Elliot maneuvered her position on the couch until she was comfortable with her head on Charlie's chest and her body cuddled next to him, his hand resting on her hip as they laid there.

The longer they laid there, the more comfortable Elliot became. She was glad to have a friend who needed physical touch as much as she did.

Charlie absentmindedly rubbed his circles with his thumb on the exposed skin of Elliot's torso. The girl had chosen to where a pair of black and white boxers as shorts and a black cropped tank top that day - it was her comfort outfit. On the contrary, the boys were either wearing sweatpants or joggers with tshirts

"Can we pause it, i'm hungry?" Charlie asked about halfway through the second movie.

Elliot quickly nodded, sitting up from Charlie's grasp to press the pause button on the remote. "You can have anything in the kitchen as long as you bring snacks for all of us." Charlie gave the girl a thumbs up before retreating to the kitchen.

Jeremy mumbled something about helping Charlie and too escaped to the kitchen, leaving Elliot and Owen alone. The girl turned to face her blond friend, only to see him with his eyes still glued on the screen.

Elliot pouted when she realized that Owen was ignoring her - for whatever reason.

"Ooooowen." she drug out the 'O' in the boy's name, poking his cheek a couple times.

Still, the blond boy chose to ignore his friend.

"Owen, c'mon." Elliot begged, "Pay attention to me."

Not too long later, Charlie and Jeremy returned with a plethora of snacks and drinks. Elliot, giving up on trying to get the blond's attention, huffed as she pressed play on the movie. She grabbed a snack from the coffee table before getting comfortable in her original spot on the couch.

Being the lover of physical touch that she was, Elliot almost always had to be touching someone. She glanced over and saw Owen's hands just resting in his lap and grew intrigued. So, Elliot reached over and grabbed one of them, bringing it over to rest in her lap.

One thing the girl loved were hands. She always loved playing with other people's hands - it was just something she liked to do. So, of course, she did it with Owen.

Elliot absentmindedly ran her fingers over his as they watched the movie. Occasionally, she'd even compare their hand sizes, Owen's being significantly larger than hers. The Pryor girl could feel eyes on her, but elected to ignore the feeling. This movie was far too interesting to pay attention to anything else.

A quiet yelp escaped Elliot's mouth when she was abruptly pulled into Owen's side. His arms wrapped around her torso, holding her close to him.

Elliot chuckled at the boy's actions, "Let me for real quick so I can get comfy, Mister."

Owen did what he was told and loosened his grip, allowing Elliot to reposition herself so she could cuddle with him. Her head now resting on his chest with his hand resting on her hip - almost the same position she'd been in with Charlie earlier.

"So," Elliot whispered as she craned her neck to look at Owen, only talking loud enough for the blond to hear. "Couldn't bare ignoring me any longer?"

A smirk played on the girl's lips as the blond simply rolled his eyes at her. "Just watch the movie."

About 20 minutes passed before any other noise was heard from the four actors. It came from Mister Charlie Gillespie. The boy sat up on his knees, making eye contact with Owen and Elliot.

"Hey!" Charlie pouted.

Owen chuckled, "May I help you?"

Charlie gestured between the two cuddling. "You stole my cuddle buddy from me." He was referring to Elliot, obviously.

The blond went to speak back to Charlie, but was quickly cut off by Elliot talking. "Okay, jealousy, you've already had your turn. It's Owen's now, deal with it."

He scoffed, dropping back down to his previous position. Giggles could be heard throughout the room as the movie continued to play.

Elliot cuddled further into Owen's side. The boy happily held her tighter, even allowing his head to rest on top of hers.

❤︎