Chaos is a Constant

// Title from Philza's stream - SPOILERS FOR JAN 5TH STREAM AND JAN 6TH STREAM :) \\

TW: Death, Manipulation, Bombs
---

Let me tell you a tragic story. A story full of betrayal and loss, where there is no winning.

This story is about two boys. The boys are best friends, always hanging out, fooling around, and laughing. They make bee farms and listen to their favorite discs, the discs that represent their friendship and loyalty to each other.

One day, a man comes along. He decides to rope the two boys into a nation, causing the start of their downfall.

The man and the two boys create the beautiful nation. The trees bat their eyelashes, beckoning those who are lost to come forward and present themselves as worthy citizens.

The nation thrives, until a powerful man declares war. They have made this nation on his land, with no permissions. He wishes to see white flags, or they will go to war.

The nation is small. They are physically weak, but have powerful minds. They fight with their words instead of their weapons, a law they have enforced since day one.

In the end, they ended up winning. They cheered and celebrated their victory. However, as you may know, victory does not come free. Sacrifices are made to succeed in war.

The discs were handed over in exchange for freedom, a fair trade to make.

However, one of the boys longed for his discs, and the man wished to be respected. The man held an election to be respected and get the power he thought he deserved, but it was another step backwards.

They lost in their own election, exiled by the dictator who owned their land.

With that, another war broke out. People were struck down by the hand of cruelty, ending in their demise, one of those people being that man who started it all. Stabbed by his father, died to the sword of his own.

They rebuilt, standing strong, although hearts damaged. They bandaged their wounds and reassured themselves that it would be okay, just to be forced to make another impossible decision.

This story is about two boys who were united through freedom and torn by injustice. One elected as president, one exiled by president. Government constantly tore them apart, the puppeteer stringing them along into their inevitable doom.

The boy in exile was alone and cold. His limbs were tied with string, held by the masked man who watched it all and played them like chess pieces. Manipulated into thinking nobody wanted him, just to be saved by a blood thirsty anarchist.

The day of a second festival came, where they planned to celebrate peace for the nation. The festival was crashed by the three most unexpected; the anarchist, the exiled, and the puppeteer. The puppeteer, griefing and destroying to start conflict and blame it on the exiled. The anarchist side by side with the exiled, planning to destroy the nation for the pain it's caused, only to be interrupted by a deal.

The exiled turns to his friend, the president, to mend broken bonds. In the process, he damaged two more.

The anarchist and puppeteer promised to rein hell, their threats becoming reality a day later.

The nation was relentlessly bombed, destroying every living soul that touched its grounds, slicing thin threads.

Hearts were shattered, hopes were buried 6 feet under, and half of their men walked like zombies.

They built democracy, societies, and bonds, all of which tore everyone apart.

This is the story of two boys who wanted to be happy, wrapped in a needle filled blanket of anxiety and drowning in the ocean of unfulfilled wishes.

The boys don't think they'll ever be safe or happy.