I Am Just A Rotting Corpse, And A Rotting Corpse Is Not Family To You

// Hello ! I'm very sorry for not updating a lot recently. It takes a long time to make these stories and come up with a concept and everything, but I'm glad I could finally get something out today ! By the way, this story was supposed to take a much darker turn but I ended up adding magic and lore and all that jazz. Enjoy ! :D (Art by Me (@SmilessTV)) \\
TW: Inhumane Behavior, Small Mentions of Death, Cursing, Abuse, Panic Attack, Bruises, Bleeding, Broken Bones, Mentions of Vomit, Mentions of Manipulation (o_o)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sleepy Boys family always believed that actions came with their consequences.

"Everything is for a reason," they'd say with a stern tone, "Whatever you do will come straight back to you."

Tommy, their adopted 5-year-old child, learned to live with this knowledge. Though he never quite believed in the logic himself, he'd allow them to live their lives however they pleased.

The feelings were not reciprocated whatsoever. The family had a tendency to pressure their beliefs on others, and unfortunately Tommy was their main victim.

With every little wrong came with every massive punishment, and soon he assumed that this was bound to be his life.

However, when his older brothers return after disappearing for years and bring Tommy to the nations they had been leading since the day they left, will the rest of their small family see this as a terrible thing? Will they be punished as they once were all those years ago?

---

Tommy stumbled through the snow blanketed land. The thick ice slosh was up to his ankles, seeping through his first layer of pants and wetting the tips of his jeans. The snowflakes of the light flurry stuck to his fluffy blonde hair and eyelashes.

He swore to never turn to these people again. The man, or rather men, who had once been considered family but no longer deserve that title after killing friends and true family, destroying and betraying. He swore that he'd never walk through these horribly nostalgic grounds, seeking out the very people he wished to never see ever again. Alas, the blonde was absolute shit at holding grudges.

He finally made it to the spruce logged cabin. After brief hesitation, his numbing pink knuckles rapped against the door and he waited. Behind the door were hushed voices and quick steps, and the door swung open.

"Tommy," he was greeted with piercing red eyes and a violent glare from the warpig and an impatient ruffle of feathers with a scoff from the bird hybrid.

"Techno," the boy nodded curtly, "Philza."

"What do you want? Come to steal from me again?" Techno practically growled.

"If I wanted to steal from you, I wouldn't have come straight to your door. I know you're not that clueless, Technoblade."

Tommy's gentle and mature startled the men. Of course he had matured slightly, but he also wanted to be formal.

"What do you want?" Techno repeated, unhooking the axe from his belt and holding it to Tommy's neck in one swift movement. The boy startled and shot him a glare, "I told you if I ever saw you here again I'd kill you."

"The fuck's your issue man?" Tommy threw his hands up with a raised eyebrow.

"Tommy, you of all people should know actions have their consequences," Phil murmured, taking a step closer, "We told you not to return. Yet you still did."

His voice seemed to shake the ground.

"Fuckin' hell," the blonde stepped back and rolled his eyes, "Whatever. It wasn't important to you two anyway. I'll just leave."