Home is Hard to Find

// Hello friends! It's been a while since I've posted. I've been pretty demotivated and busy with school, but I've been writing whenever I can. This is something I actually wrote in school, and my ELA teacher is going to read it. So if she finds this... hello! I also have a few writing ideas. I have yet to finish Fleeing and Freeing PT 2, sorry to all of you folks waiting for that. However, I plan to write something with Tommy, Ranboo, and that allium flower as a part 2 to Flowers For You, Flowers For You. I have a WIP of a Tommy-Centric ender-god au called Endermite, along with a mer-people AU inspired by the series Turn of The Tide on ao3! With that being said, enjoy everybody! <3 \\

TW: Mentions of Neglect

-------------------------------------------------------

Home is where I am at last.

The blonde felt his heart swell with joy when the raccoon-styled robot and his creator called him 'son'. He hadn't felt like somebody's son, or somebody's family, in so long, and it was startling yet refreshing to feel accepted.

He remembered all those cold days in the spruce cabin in the freezing tundra all those years ago. He remembered growing up and thinking his older brother was his dad, considering half of his supposed family were off adventuring.

He remembered all those whoops of joy when his nephew was born, the warmth and comfort that the youngest received so easily. He remembered his heart breaking with pity when he saw how he neglected his nephew just as his family had once done to him.

He remembered the pain of watching his country get destroyed over and over again. He remembered the guilt of hurting and betraying people when he swore to never be like his old family ever again. He remembered everything.

"Remembering sometimes hurts," he recalls his new father, Sam, saying, "but you're so strong for allowing it to hurt and allowing yourself to heal."

"We hope that you can remember us for good reasons," his mother figure, Puffy, had smiled warmly, "and that we can be that light at the end of the tunnel for you."

The blonde remembers them, for good reasons. He promised to never forget them, and even after life he kept his promise.

He swore to remember everything everyone did to him. So he did, even if it meant holding grudges.

"Tommy," the voices erupted into quiet murmurs and gasps as the blonde walked into the center of the place that had once been his home.

That cold, snowy spruce cabin all those years ago.

"Phil," the boy glared at the winged man who had once tried to call himself a father.
"Techno," his voice was cold, his eyes dark as he shifted his glare to the warpig hybrid who had hurt his friends and destroyed his home.
"Ranboo," his voice softened and his harsh gaze dropped to a sympathetic stare to the boy who had been his friend.

"Why are you here?" The warpig drew his axe in preparation for a fight.

Predictable, Tommy thought carelessly before stepping into the house a bit more.

"I'm here to tie up loose ends," the blonde looked behind him, and right on cue, two people, or rather, two hybrids, walked in behind the boy.

Sam. A strong and loyal man who sympathized with those who had lost everything and helped everybody he could. He wore a decorated gas mask with May Green and Mantis spots, hiding his splotchy green-mix freckles that showed his Creeper Hybrid markings. His eyes shone with anger and compassion, swirling mixes of beautiful greens.