Broken Mind, Empty Words, Newfound Allies

TW: Mentions of Vomit, Mentions of Abuse, Abuse, Mentions of Suicide, Blood, Wounds

Tommy had always been known as a loud, energetic, egotistical child. He was annoying at times, and sure as hell was frustrating, but above all he was funny, loyal, and selfless.

People knew him as all of those things, however some more than others. In wars, he was impulsive and thought with his emotions. However, he always stuck by his friends and cheered them on through thick and thin. He pulled harmless pranks, often resulting in arguments and smaller wars.

When Tommy was exiled, the only witnesses were Dream and the people he considered close friends. Tubbo, Quackity, and Fundy (although Ghostbur was definitely there in the back, too.) Tubbo claimed he was thinking rationally, for the better of the country. Dream expected a few good angry shouts from Tommy that would've definitely earned a large smile from the puppeteer. Hell, even Quackity and Fundy braced their sensitive ears for shouts. The shouts of despair never came.

They were left with an uncomfortable silence as Tommy stood, frozen, head dropped. No snarky comments, no hateful remarks, no threats. Just the occasional sniffle.

That had been the moment that Tubbo looked back on. How he had seen the boy crumble in front of him, being dragged away with nothing but a disappointing look on his face. Tubbo prayed that the boy would simply be exiled for a day or two, maybe a week, tops. Deep down, though, he could practically hear Dream's voice, laughing and telling him how much he had fucked up.

He just hoped he'd be able to see his best friend again.

It had been about a month since Tommy's exile. L'Manburg was going along well, however it had become yet another Manburg. Littered with missing posters that were wet and tattered from last night's storm, abandoned tasks and homes, and god awful memories. It wasn't the same without Tommy's loud and friendly demeanor, imprinting on everyone who came in contact with him.

Tubbo had considered stepping down from his presidential role many times, just to be reassured by Niki and Fundy. Speaking of the two, Niki was now his Vice President, and Fundy was seeing Ghostbur a lot more. As happy as that made Tubbo, knowing Fundy was bonding with his dead father, it made the guilty pit in his stomach dig itself deeper. That meant that Tommy was all alone.

Quackity was busy trying to fill in the role of Tommy, another teen who was loud and joking. As much as many appreciate the effort, it wasn't the same.

Dream was more active than usual, disappearing off to Tommy's exiled land, which was called Logstedshire. After two weeks, Dream stopped heading off to his land and spoke to nobody. He must've seen or heard something that shocked him to his core.

Tubbo, after much prying, came to the conclusion that Tommy had died. Whether it had been lack of self care, depression, an accident, or anything else in between, they made an official grave right in L'Manburg. They figured that's what he would've wanted.

And they were right, for the most part. That's what he would've wanted. If he was dead.

Tommy was fairly well, although cold most days and dehydrated others. He had run miles away from Logstedshire, unable to face the place after Dream had blown it all up. It was all because Tommy hid some items he would've liked to call his own. However, in his newfound base, he could have all of his items to himself.

Well, most of that was true. Him creating a base and getting his own items was not. In fact, the boy had stumbled across Techno and Phil's house. Although the original idea was to steal and run, he had taken a liking to the comforting spruce cabin. It reminded him of simpler times.