Chapter 26: Rule Number One

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS! CONTENT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!!

*Angel's POV*

I stood in the middle of the shower, feeling the cold ceramic tiles under my feet, and letting each drop of warm water wash off everything; including my thoughts. A big smile was stuck on my face. Thinking about the short words exchanged by Michael and I, which surprisingly even though short, still were so strong.

Yes, sir. I kept repeating in my head.

How can two words make someone change demeanors so quickly? Words are so powerful, actions too, but thoughts are even higher on that scale. Some could say or do something while thinking something completely different. But what can we do when we can't get inside people's heads? When we can never know what they really want or desire? What bothers them, what hurts them or makes them angry. But...what about feelings...? Are they more powerful than thoughts? Are they easier to show?

How can I figure him out?

After showering I jogged to my room feeling the cold wood floor beneath my bare feet. I closed the door and laid out my outfit for today on the bed. I applied lotion all over my body, letting the tender coconut aroma marinate my skin. I was about to put my underwear on before I took a quick glance at the bag hanging from my closet door. The bag of lingerie Michael bought for me. He told me directly that I needed to wear it for today's lesson. Will I obey? Eh, why not? They're actually pretty comfortable.

I covered my body with the laced material and walked slowly to my mirror; the reflection staring back at me was a different body, now I could see myself a little clearer. Before I met Michael I used to glance at the mirror look away after five seconds, having no type of appreciation or love for my figure whatsoever. But somehow, after I was in contact with another body, the touch of his skin with mine, the precise stare between his eyes and my every limb. Now I could look in the mirror, and see what I'M capable of.

I finally get ready and decide to go a bit street style today and wore a really big Ice Cube t-shirt that reached my upper knee and some high knee boots to go with it. My effort to disguise the more-than-girly garment I have under was still unsuccessful. Just because of the tiny gap between the boots and the t-shirt that still showed the lace connection of the socks and the panties. I was applying the last bit of makeup on my face when I heard a loud car horn outside.

"Shit, that's Robby." I muttered while dropping the mascara and grabbing a scrunchie to tie my hair into a quick, high bun. I jumped at another loud honk from Robby. "Oh my god, I'm comingggg." I grabbed everything that I needed to grab along with my phone and saw five texts from Robby telling me he's outside. On Mondays he always picks Scarlet and I up from our houses since no one likes to mess with traffic on a Monday, so he takes one for the team. Last night him and Scar called me to talk about what happened last night. The whole leaving me for an emergency ordeal. I acted calm and told them I got everything I needed. Which is basically true...up until the part where my SEX INSRUCTOR took me for a ride to buy them. Just lil' something I left out.

I took one last look in the mirror and knew something was missing...my rings! I can't go out without rings. Hearing Robby honk one more time I got my rings on and sprinted down the stairs, out through the front door.

"I've been here for like ten minutes what took you so-...oh my god look at you Miss Universe from the hood what the fuck?" Robby smiled while looking at me up and down.

"Good morning to you too Robert." I smiled sarcastically.

"Ok is there a fashion show you have to go to after school or...?" he asked with raised eyebrows as we greeted with a tight hug.