Chapter 20: Not now, Not ever.

WARNING⚠️ : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTION OF SEXUAL ABUSE AND MENTAL TRAUMA. IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS DO NOT READ!!!!

*Author's POV*

Michael walked up the stairs while cleaning the small drops of blood from his four rings. He heard Mr. Gross's coughs and groans that echoed through the staircase. With anger still chilling his spine Michael's mind flooded with images of Angel being pressed up by the pig.

"Fuck! I should've choked that son of a bitch until he passed out." Michael whispered to himself while walking to Mr. Mata's office.

Michael kicked the lockers on his way out of frustration. He punched the door open making Mr. Mata stand up in astonishment.

"Listen Christopher, call the cops RIGHT NOW!" Michael screamed while walking back and forth in front of the desk.

"What? What's wrong? What happened?" Mr. Mata approached the phone.

"That little shit of Wade Gross just tried to RAPE one of your students! In the middle of the FUCKING STAIRS!" Michael yelled, making Mr. Mata pop out his eyes.

"What the fuck?! Is she ok? What did you do?!" Mr. Mata stomped over to Michael.

"I beat him up. I think he's still there because I got him pretty bad but the motherfucker might have left. SO HURRY UP AND CALL THE COPS!"

Mr. Mata ran over to the phone and dialed the number.

Everything ended as fast as it started. Officers came, questions were asked. The officers knew Michael, who he is and what he does. They took his confession and let the fight slide. Mr. Mata got scolded for having non-working security cameras and was told to reinforce the security measures as well as the supervision of male teachers. It all felt like a three-hour nightmare when it actually was just thirty miserable minutes. Wade Gross was arrested, Michael made sure to call his acquaintances at the Police Department and make sure he got "special treatment"; not the good one.

"Thank you, sir." Michael shook the hand of the last officer as he watched him leave.

"Mr. Jackson...I sincerely apologize that you had to go through that. I bet you have tons of more important things to do than deal with this. It's my responsibility as a principal and I should-..."

"Hey, relax. It's not your fault that a piece of shit walked in your school to be a teacher. Just fix whatever you have to fix. And educate your students on how to stay safe. They need it, Chris." Michael gave him one last look before he opened the door.

"I'm sorry Michael, really. Thank you for everything you do."

Michael nodded and left the office.

"Damn...Angel." Michael groaned as he wondered how Angel was doing. He had told her to go home but didn't consider how she'd feel.

Michael walked down the stairs and took out his phone to dial Angel's number. A few rings in and he thought she wouldn't answer but right in the last second she did.

"Angel? Did you go home? Where are you?" He asked loudly through the phone but all he could hear was her soft breathing.

"Angel? The pig was arrested. Officers came and they said you need to confess but since you're eighteen Mr. Mata didn't give any of your information out without your permission." Michael kept talking while heading to the front door. "Angel! Jesus why aren't you talking, where are you?"

"Here..." a gentle and broken voice was heard from the other side.

Michael heard the tone in her voice and it hurt him, but he shoved it in the back of his mind and asked.