Chapter 16: The Punisher (part 2)

DISCLAIMER!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND IS RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!!

*Michael's POV*

"You enjoying having me in your thoughts?"

I chuckled and looked upfront when I saw her soft-toned cheeks turn a light shade of pink. She's beautiful when she blushes. God, shut the fuck up Michael. She's just one more of my clients and nothing else. A schoolgirl that wants to learn how to fuck and that's it.

In all these years of having this "secret hobby" as some may call it, I've never had a client that analyzed me as much as Angel has. Almost all the other ones were just looking for an opportunity to have sex with someone experienced for once in their life, or others just let me get them through the class without challenging me or asking questions, at least no one had the guts to do it. Until her...

They never asked me how I was feeling, what I liked, and much less talk about my parents!! She's brave enough to talk, brave enough to look me in the face when saying sorry. The only one who thought about me as a man, not a piece of meat. But I can't let myself think about that, I just have to finish the necessary procedures for her to be a sex goddess. That's why she came to me, that's why all women come to me. At least the ones who don't know who I am.

I'm the owner of one of the wealthiest companies in the world. Jackson Enterprises, a business my father started many years ago and of which I took over when he retired. Or I should say when he forced me to take over. We take care of many companies around the world. Basically, when someone wants to start their own large business they have to run it by ME first and then if I think they'll succeed we'll give them the fame and things that they need in order to make it big. They'll give us a certain percentage of their gains which brings a LOT of money. But we don't just own random buildings, we own tv shows, record companies, we manage music producers as well.

Some of the greatest examples would be that I own half of Sony, a percentage of Netflix's gains, we gain money our tv shows make and have to be paid a given amount of money if a film is made within a ten-mile radius of the Jackson ENT building, that I of course own.

I also own a ton of buildings including this school. Which explains the reason why the principal and everyone who works here share respect and fear for me. Everyone is scared of me. But I guess I've gotten used to over the years.

I took over when I was eighteen years old. My father and the rest of my family were surprised by how quickly I made the business succeed. I raised their earnings and sent the name of our company flying around the world in a matter of months. When I turned twenty-one I was already a bitter and lost half-alcoholic drowned in work. But there was one thing that was always constant in my life that kept me away from alcohol and drugs. Sex. Ever since being a teenager I always felt attracted to the art of sex. I didn't just see it as plain old dirty and raw sex, I saw it as a form of expression. Just like music, dance, paintings, or sculptures. Sex is a way of expressing emotion and goes deeper than anyone would imagine. All women I slept with always told me I was a sex god, an expert. So since I genuinely enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure, as well as being the owner of a business-starting company, I thought...why not make a hobby out of it?

There's one thing that always pondered my mind though...I'm the only one that gives out those red cards for my classes. It's not like I throw them around so half the town knows about my classes and so the newspaper could write my name with "sex instructor" printed on the side. I give them to whatever woman I think needs my services. But I never gave it to Angel. The wind blew it at her, it must've fallen out of my pocket the day I went to the same cafe she did. Why? Why did the card fly to her and not anyone else?