Chapter 12: Put It On Tape

Author's WARNING: (I HIGHLY suggest putting your BACKGROUND READING SCREEN BLACK instead of white for this story. Believe me, it'll give it a good effect. Click the "Aa" symbol on your top right corner, and choose the color black.😉

*Angel's POV

I'm in my last period which means it's almost the end of my day at hell- I mean...High School. And I keep thinking about the same thing, well, the same person to be exact. I'm still trying to process these last couple of days. Get this; I'm an eighteen fucking year old, with one dang parent, and a confidence level of five percent, and have a damn curly-headed, sexy-smile, beautiful-eyed sex instructor that may or may not be a king sent from heaven. Alright, now that you're all caught up let me just say that I'm FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. And let's talk about that paper, 'your next "class" is today'. And if I read right, he said 'punishment'. Now I hope he more or less meant that he was gonna like...scream at me or like ground me or whatever it is sex instructors do? I honestly don't have the slightest idea of-

"Yo! Hello? Heaven to Angel! Yoohoo!" Robby snapped me out of my foggy thoughts making me smile stupidly.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, again!" I chuckled and apologized again since I've been drifting off in my mind many times after I saw Michael today.

"Damn, you've been real fucked up since you came from the principal's office. Do I gotta call a cop?" Scarlet crossed her arms and gave me a funny protective look.

"NO! I swear I'm fine. He just gave me a warning. I guess I'm just tired. Plus it's monday and err'body feel like shit on a damn Monday."

I quickly thought about the fact that I thank god I'm not a minor, because of course I'm guessing Michael is older. So a cop wouldn't exactly be healthy for any of us if I was under eighteen. And I wouldn't want Michael to go to jail. That's just me being a good citizen...wait I'm not a USA citizen yet...oh god lemme stop.

I tried to push the thoughts away and look normal so my friends would stop asking questions. I glanced at the table next to us and noticed Gabriel and Angela being real close together trying to hide behind the table with their books in front of them. I looked closer and put my hand over my mouth after what I saw. Gabriel's hand was inside Angela's pants.

He was fingering her.

"Are they serious?" I said under my breath, loud enough for Robby and Scarlet to hear.

They both looked at what was happening and started breaking in giggles. I just shook my head and smiled at my friends' weirdness. I looked back to the fingering scene, and caught Gabriel giving me this pervert grin like saying "I can do this to you too". I scrunched up my face in pure disgust and turned to my phone to see how much longer I'm gonna have to stand this.

Thank god when I picked up the phone, the bell coincidentally rang at the same time. I grabbed my stuff and hopped off the chair walking side by side with my friends.

"Angel you're walking weird? Are you on your period or something?" Scarlet whispered in my ear.

Damn, I thought the wobbly leg thing had gone away by now.

"No, no Im fine. I just had a leg cramp." I assured her and she nodded.

"I'm hungry, where do you guys wanna go? ...KFC sound good?" Robby sighed.

"KFC!! HELL YEAH BOYY!!" Scarlet jumped on Robby's back and laughed aloud.

"Uhmm...I actually can't." I kept my eyes on my locker while putting in the combination. "I'm busy, I have a class-..." I quickly regretted saying that since I can't just go running around saying I have sex classes. First, because it's rule number fucking ONE, and second because what the hell are they gonna think of their best friend having a sex instructor. It's basic survival skills.