Chapter 6: The First Time

DISCLAIMER!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND IS RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!!

*Angel's POV*

"Ready for your magical evening Ms.Gonzalez?"

Hell no I'm not.

My mouth stayed shut and my eyes stayed fixated on his lips. Michael was still backing me up against the giant letters and in less than a second he picked me up by my legs and wrapped them around his waist. My back was no longer backed up on anything, he was just carrying me by himself. All him.

Since I was holding myself with my arms around his neck, he put one arm on the letter for a little support and the other gradually shifted from my thigh to my right asscheek.

"You have a really perfect ass did you know that?" Michael mumbled between kisses on my neck.

He sure knew how to get a girl to heat up.

I didn't know what to do. I just enjoyed the feeling of Michael's feather-light kisses on my shoulder. But he stopped after a couple pecks.

"Did you know that every person has a sweet spot?" Michael asked as he gently put me back on the ground.

He had a blank and calm face, like nothing affected him, even like nothing was going on. The damn man was unbothered.

"I-....I never really understood what it was." I stuttered nervously when I felt Michael's fingers at the brim of my cropped hoodie.

"You don't know what it is?" his face turned to dramatic confusion but quickly switched back to calm/serious.

"Let me enlighten you. Oh and, lift up your arms please." after I did as asked, he started pulling up my hoodie VERY slowly.

"A sweet spot, many different descriptions through the years, by different people, different genders, races...etc. But actually the sweet spot is a very simple thing. This is MY definition." Michael finished taking off my hoodie and threw it on the floor, leaving me with only a white bra.

"The sweet spot is the part of a surface that gives the most power. The surface in this case being the body," his left hand was on my waist and his right hand was caressing my chest. "and the power in this case, being pleasure." his fingertips traveled slowly along my left shoulder and stopped at a certain place when I shivered.

Michael's eyes quickly darted to mines with a deep stare. That's when I knew this was about to get serious.

"It's quite easy to find each girl's sweet spot. You just have to..." Michael started planting kisses at the end of my shoulder, "be very careful, and very observant so you could catch...just....the right....spot." he planted a kiss in between each word.

"Bingo" Michael said with a smile on his face when he kissed exactly under my chest muscle, and I moaned silently in satisfaction knowing that he had found my sweet spot.

Michael kept kissing on that same damn spot making me go dizzy. Like literally, my sight was becoming a blur. His kissing kept going down and down until he was on his knees kissing my abdomen. (Ladies and gentlemen...it felt good). He stopped for a moment and helped me take off my boots and leggings. All this without breaking eye contact.

"Do you have a comfortable place here where we could..." he pulled at my matching white panties to finish the sentence.

"Ummm, yeah there's actually some sheets and pillows over there by that big window." I pointed at them.

"Perfect." Michael breathed close to my lips and wrapped my thick thighs around his slim waist again.

He started walking us to the white sheets on my floor that were now shining with the bright colors of the sunset coming through the window.