Chapter 11: Mr. Jackson?

*Angel's POV*

It's Monday, and it's been a whole damn day and a half since my first class with Michael. And if I'm being completely honest...he hasn't left my mind for one second. I've been too scared to call him. Maybe I should text him. But I don't want to seem too desperate. I mean he is technically my instructor so I shouldn't be ashamed but, after...you know...the animal-expert sex we had yesterday morning, I don't know exactly what to do.

"What do you think Ms.Gonzalez?" my thoughts got rudely interrupted by my HIStory teacher Mr. Gross. Yup, it's pronounced just like that. Weird right?

"Ummm..." I shifted in my seat and looked around not knowing what the hell he's talking about.

"Would you like to tell the class what you were so concentrated in? I'm sure we'd love to hear it." He put his book down on his desk and leaned on it.

My best friend Robby got close to my ear since he sits behind me and warned me; "You better not reply bitch. You know how it goes when you let a whole lotta shit fly out your mouth."

And he deadass right to warn me. I can be a petty New York City bitch sometimes. I was annoyed and irritated to the fucking max, and when I'm annoyed, let's just say I don't do or say the smartest things. Michael is a witness of that...

"Oh, sure! I was just concentrated on the amazing fact that your double chin can touch your chest. It's a true talent, Mister." I smirked as the whole class died in laughter. I'm sure you could hear the shrieks in Moscow, Russia. But I could hear Robby just curse to himself.

Oh, I'm super duper extra cooper DEAD.

Mr. Gross gave me an expression covered with fury and disgust. Like those men in the old Wild West movies when they get shot.

"I'm sure you like to be funny Ms. Gonzalez. How about you go and tell some of your good jokes to our Principal huh?" he taunted while quickly writing me a pass to the principal's office and slapping it on my desk with a creepy smirk.

Great, just what I needed.

I looked over at my other best friend Scarlet and rolled my eyes. Both her and Robby slapped their foreheads and shook their heads at the same time. I got my stuff and walked out of the room with probably everyone looking at me. I walked calmly to the office while singing the beautifully catchy rhythm that Michael hummed to me on Saturday.

When I got to the principal's door I heard a different voice coming from inside. Not the principal's. The voice sounded weirdly familiar. Like a...soft soothing voice. Like many other things, I think we've established that I'm a curious bitch. So I leaned my ear closer to the door to be able to hear better and see who was in there with the principal. I heard the voices getting closer when suddenly the door flew open making me stumble.

"Ms. Gonzalez? What can I help you with?"

When I looked up, my eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped along with my intestines.

Michael was standing next to Mr. Mata with a light blue suit and a curly ponytail under his white fedora. I could tell he was surprised too, but his expression remained calmed, and his smirk intact.

(By the way I love how this picture matched the whole scenario so much💀 like with the smile and everything bruh)