Chapter 29 TRAILER

You were MY someone in the dark, you were the light the guided me through the pain and sorrow 4 years ago. Your smile, your laugh, your voice and your gentle words filled me with hope and kindness. You are the pure embodiment of innocence. You are my comfort human, and the soul that made me the person I am today. Happy birthday my love, thank you for being my guardian angel, you will always be the magic force that drives my purpose in life. Love you applehead.🖤✨

In honor of my baby's Michael birthday, here's a glimpse of the soon to come Chapter 29...enjoy...

~
WARNING: THIS CONTENT INCLUDES ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. IF YOU ARE A MINOR OR ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC, SKIP THIS UPDATE.
~

The skies were rumbling now. Heavy rain and potent thunder navigating through the wind. Everyone running frantically out of the pool and inside the house for protection, but laughing while doing so.

"Common, it's raining the party's over." Michael untucked his hands from the comfortable position in his pockets. Keeping a tight watch at my unconscious state.

"I just wanna have a nice rain shower in the pool." I slurred a giggle and started walking towards the pool. My heals almost giving up.

"Angel stop it right now and come with me." Michael's voice was strict and angry.

"Why should I huh? Why should I stop?! Why should I stop drinking and having a good time at MY birthday party? Is not having fun another one of your stupid rules?!" I screamed and Michael looked back to the backyard doors to see if anyone was listening.

"Angel...calm down and let me take you to your room." His voice was still angry but lower.

"No! Why? Why should I do what you tell me? I can't do anything! And for what? Just so I can take your stupid class-..."

"SHUT IT! You're drunk and it's late, these people need to go home." he pointed to the crowd  inside the house, nowhere near the pool.

"Michael..." I whispered this time which made him freeze. "Why won't you let me feel?" I asked and took another sip of tequila. "I have to push back my emotions, my heart, I have to pretend...why?" I asked again, words I probably wouldn't remember but spoke with the deepest truth.

Michael stared at me and clenched his jaw. I tried to read his expression but was too drunk to even focus on my balance.

"Are you that cold-blooded?" I whispered and made sure none of the people walking inside the house heard.

"Angel, you're drunk, we need to get you safe."

"STOP TELLING ME..." I started screaming and walked backwards, "WHAT TO DO-..."

"ANGEL!" Michael screamed bloody murder.

Why did he yell?

Oh.

I tripped into the pool.

~
Coming soon...