Chapter 3: So We Finally Meet

*Angel's POV*

"Laters." and with that, I hung up the phone.

What I have just done?

God, forgive me for my great stupidness. Even though that's not a real word, I make it a word.

I got out of bed and in a matter of five minutes I was already on my half-hour morning run with my exercise clothes on. When the thirty minutes passed and I felt my legs get weaker I jogged back home. Ten minutes later I was in the shower singing along to my 70's playlist. When it comes to my taste in music, it would seem that I was born in another decade. I'm not only a 90's baby, but a 50's, 60's,70's, and 80's baby. It's just the time when music started flourishing. But of course, I had to be born in stupid 1999. At least I'm almost nineteen.

As soon as I got out of the shower I put on one of my favorite outfits. High-waist blue tights, a tan-colored cropped hoodie, and knee-high tan boots. I applied some concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles, some mascara to make my eyes pop, just a little bit of highlighter, and of course, some subtle lip gloss to finish off.

Oh god, I have to call my mom

Oh god, I have to call my mom. We both understand the fact that I'm eighteen and an adult now, but I think we're both not ready to stop calling each other every time we have to do something. I tapped my mom's name on speed dial and waited five seconds until she picked up.

"Bendicion Mami." I greeted.

"Dios te bendiga mija. How's your day so far my love?" my mom's sweet voice came through the phone.

"Pretty good. I went on my morning run as always and now I'm actually...umm...getting ready to go to this...singing...class?" I lied horribly like it was almost a question.

"Singing class? You like dancing more. Since when-..."

"I found a poster on the street that said first singing class free so why not right?" I lied horribly once a-fucking-gain.

"Hon you ok? You seem a little tense." mom asked sweetly.

"Yes! Of course, just a little anxious...that's all."

"Well ok. Sweety, I left early today to go shopping for some fancy clothes. Your mama has a long night tonight. Stupid hospital conferences. I'm coming home in a few and then leaving at five for the rest of the night. Please don't be mad."

It's not like she doesn't do this on a daily basis.

"It's ok mom. I'm going out for this class thing anyway."

"I'll see you tomorrow like at 8 ok? Love you strawberry head." I heard her kind tone.

"Love you too mom." I hung up and sighed.

It was now 2:30 PM so I still had a little less than an hour to get to my "appointment". I laid on my bed and plugged my phone to the charger. As my mind started drowning with thoughts and memories, my eyes started gently blinking down. In less than a few moments I was knocked out cold.

I wake up once again and blinked rapidly this time not knowing where the hell I'm even in. I pick up my phone and-...FUCK! 3:25 PM?!! SHIT! My stupid ass is going to be late. Stupid sex class.

What am I even doing? Am I really letting peer pressure get to me?

I LITERALLY jumped out of bed and unplugged my phone. I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my purse and heading out the door. Hopping inside my Victory Red Chevy Cruise, I see the address on the little card again before pulling out the driveway with shaky hands and knees.

As I got closer to my destination I noticed that the neighborhood kept getting fancier and cleaner than before. The houses turned into buildings and the bikes turned into shiny convertibles. And finally, I arrived at the given address. An isolated three-floor-building with glass doors. By 'isolated' I mean that it is blocks away from other buildings but at least the street has a few people walking on it. Mmm...god protect me.

After I parked the car I got out and locked it. But every cell on my body shook when I saw a man behind the double glass doors. I still couldn't see him clearly because of the sunlight hitting the door blocking his face. I went up three steps until I finally was at the front door. And when that door opened...I was in such a shock that you would've thought I was a damn statue.

Jesus mother-sucking Christ. He looked like he had fallen from heaven.

He was a beautiful tall and slim man with a pure caramel skin tone. His skinny waist and broad shoulders made his back shaped like a V. A beautiful V, I might say. He had a silky red shirt on with a thin black tie and luminous black leather pants with buckles all over them. His shiny black curls reached his shoulders and were slightly tied in the back but free on the front of his toned neck. A couple of short curls are in front of his forehead which was the definition of PERFECT. A perfectly sharp squared jawline, juicy wide lips under his perfectly contoured thin nose. Perfectly shaped eyebrows like they were done by God himself. And at last, intense but soft brown eyes that had me in a deep trance ever since I looked at him.

Damn

Damn...this man is perfectly beautiful.

"Ms. Gonzalez? Are you coming in or...?" he asked while stepping aside inviting me and grinning from one side of his mouth.

"Oh yeah. Thanks. Just Angel please." I chuckled a little nervous while stepping in. I could feel him looking at me from behind.

Will this be the day I die? Just for being a dumb bitch? Maybe. At least I'll be killed by the hands of a sexy motherfucker.

"So we finally meet." he smiled and I smiled back.

I went in and saw this little living room with two white leather chairs and a black table in the middle. I saw fancy stairs in the back of the room that led to god knows what. And I smelled a familiar scent, the one of a very expensive cologne.

"Hi, my name is Michael Jackson," he informed me with the most soothing voice I've heard in my lifetime.

"Hello, Michael." I said while smiling and stretching my hand to shake his.

"I know you might be a little, shaky and scared. See, I only give my services to people that already know me. People that know I'm legit. So I'm grateful you took a chance on me." His calm tone made everything seem a little easier, "If you wish to feel more comfortable, you can search up the list of people in the city who specialize in sexual orientations. My name will be there, take your time if you will." He nodded.

I shakily pulled my phone out and searched up exactly what he instructed me. A list of colleges and majors appeared. A bulletin board made of the graduates of said major. His name and face being the first one on the list. I turned off my phone and looked back up at him, a defeated expression in my face. He smiled and nodded.

"I will be your Sex Instructor."