Chapter 24: Oh, Goddamn.

*Angel's POV*

"Wh-...what are you doing here?" I tried to get the knotted thoughts in my head through my mouth.

"Sometimes I just like to walk through Time Square to clear my head. I guess the big crowds walking around just get my mind off things."

I choked on my words repeatedly while trying to speak, and my brain got as cloudy as the rain kiss scene on The Notebook.

"Yeah but-...wh-...what are you doing here? Like HERE HERE. Like, next-to-me-here."

I stared at his dark crystal eyes and became lost in their gase. Michael stepped closer to me, allowing me to take in that sexy expensive-cologne scent of his; That intoxicating aroma that fills every girl's nostrils when he oh-so smoothly walks by.

"Why am I here? Well that's very simple sugar plump. I came here to take you into one of those tiny dressing rooms, and fuck you through the wall."

"...huh?"

"You didn't hear me? I. Want. To. Fuck. You. Into. Oblivion." He outlined every word with his lips.

"I-..wh-." My voice stumbled with every syllable that was trying to escape my lips.

It was like the room was fully isolated and my brain waves were on a complete high. I legit felt like I was floating. The thick layer of my skin was covered in goosebumps, almost like small drops of astonishment.

"Angel?" Michael called. "Angel? Heaven to Angel? Hello? ANGEL!" Michael shouted in my face.

"What?! What?! Huh? I'm...wait...what?"

"You were just staring into thin air for a whole minute, and that's a long time. Are you ok?" He asked with honest concern in his eyes.

"What were you saying?" I asked, making sure I just imagined everything.

"I told you I was just walking through Time Square..." he looked at me with pupils full of curiosity.

"I have no idea what just happened. I thought you..well you told me.."

Michael stepped back and squinted his eyes at the same time that his lips twisted into a grin.

"You were daydreaming about me weren't you Ms. Gonzalez?" He asked and shoved his hands back in his pockets.

"Damn. I knew you would never say 'sugar plump' in real life." I whispered to myself before slapping my forehead.

Michael chuckled in a whisper. "What? So in your daydream I called you 'sugar plump'? That's not even in my vocabulary." He smiled his shiny-white billion dollar smile.

"Exactly! That's-..ugh shut up!" Another frustrated groan came out of me. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I told you the truth. I like to walk through Time Square to clear my head. All the people brushing past me sort of make me forget certain things. Momentarily, at least." He took his hands out of his pockets and then crossed his arms. "While walking by I saw a beautifully pale girl with a scandalous yellow dress on." I touched my face in embarrassment of the pale comment, "At first I thought it wasn't you because of how you were dressed, but then I saw you talking and making angry faces; and you're the only girl I know that's careless enough to argue with yourself in public. Like me." He confessed with a serious face while touching the clothes on the rack next to us.

Well that's utter BULLSHIT. Remember me sharing my phone address with him at all times? Yup. But I'll roll with his little game for now. It's fun.

"So I decided to come by and ask you why the hell are you shopping at Forever 21?" Michael finished with a quick smarty statement.