Chapter 8: Pardon?

DISCLAIMER!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND IS RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!!

*Angel's POV*

"You're mad. Admit it!" Michael tried to hide his smile.

"How?" I asked with my arms up in the air giggling like crazy.

I guess Michael noticed my excitement because he changed his smiling face to a professional serious one.

"I think that I've got you all figured out you know?" Michael crossed his legs and sipped his juice.

"In what way?" I squinted my eyes.

"I know your purpose."

"Purpose in what?"

"Don't worry about it." his cheeky grin made my cheeks burn.

"Anyway, go on. Even though you can't accept that I just taught you something."

"Shut up it's my turn." I rolled my eyes and got rid of the happy lappy attitude.

I had thought of my plan and prepared it in literally fifteen seconds.

Michael went back to sitting on the stool but this time kept his eyes on me discreetly.

Plan 'overpower the teacher' has started.

*****************************************

*Author's POV*

Angel started walking to the couch to start her scene. But halfway through she groaned loudly as if she were in pain. She crouched down to the floor holding her leg.

Michael acted quickly and ran fast behind her.

"Angel, what's wrong? What hurts?" Michael tried not to show a lot of care but failed miserably because of his worried tone.

"My leg," Angel shrieked in pain while holding her leg, "this pain just shot through it."

Michael tried helping her up and held her hips tightly so she wouldn't fall.

"Would you be a sweetheart and take me upstairs to my bed?" Angel opened her wide shiny blue eyes and blinked twice fast. "I don't think I can walk up the steps like this." She held onto his still shirtless arms.

By now Michael had figured out her plan and the whole scheme of faking pain. He noticed the tiny bit of sensuality she was expressing with her eyes and the "sweetheart" gave it all away.

"You want me to get you to your room?" Michael tightened his grip on her hips.

Angel was confused. She didn't know if Michael had figured her out or if her plan was just working.

"Yes please, I'm really in pain."

"Yes of course." Michael kept playing along as if he never knew.

He picked her up bridal style with no struggles and as quick as flash. Michael walked up the stairs while Angel kept a strong hold around his already strong neck.

"It's the room on the far end of the hallway." Angel guided him to her room.

"I know."

"Huh? How?" Angel's eyes grew wide.

"When I came down from the studio, I was going inside the bathroom and noticed the white door with pictures of 80's movies stuck on it and a bunch of sunshine coming from the bottom. You seem like a vintage person. And I know you like watching the sky so I would expect a big window in your room as well." Michael explained silently while walking up to the door.