Chapter 13: Tape Room

DISCLAIMER!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND IS RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!!

*Angel's POV*

"Do your thing."

Hold up. Rewind. Repeat. Back the fuck up. This ain't no porn kinda thing ain't it? Because if it is then he's in for some hardcore Latina punches.

"My thing? Watchu' mean my thing? Do what thing?!" I sat up and blinked quite a few times. Michael rubbed the edge of his nose and chuckled.

"Angel, I'm not going to make you do a porn film if that's what you're thinking."

"Oh..."

"At least not yet..." Michael looked away and I gasped dramatically. "I'm JOKING...Jesus." he shook his head trying to hold in a smile.

"I'm not the type to film sex, it's disrespectful and takes away the wonder and magic of it all. And you're not that important for me to film anything, you're just a client." Michael stated with a dead serious face.

Shoot...there goes that annoying feeling again. The little pinch that keeps bugging me and that hurts a little bit, whenever he reassures straight to my face that I'm just a client. The reminder that there's nothing more. The reminder of rule three. No feelings, this is just sex and nothing else.

"A quarter for your thoughts?" Michael interrupted my thinking while touching some stuff on the old camera.

"It's a PENNY for your thoughts, not a quarter." I snapped with a little attitude built from the frustration of my feelings.

"I know that, but I've always thought a penny is too cheap, what the hell are you going to do with a penny? A quarter can get you more, at least more than a penny can." he explained with a plain face.

"You know, from the short time I've known you I've gotten to learn that you don't make jokes. You just say your ironic thoughts that happen to be funny to me." I crossed my legs the 'criss cross applesauce' way. Michael nodded his head.

"Your mind happens to make everything funny, I've noticed." he crossed his arms after looking at my crossed legs. "But anyway, let's proceed." Michael said while fixing the camera's angle.

"Well, what exactly do you want me to do?"

"Be you, simple. This lesson is all about feeling comfortable with yourself and with the whole idea of sex. To be able to talk about it and communicate with the person you do it with, without feeling awkward and self-conscious about it. In case you wondered what I was going to be teaching you today, that's it. To be comfortable with who you are now. You're not a virgin anymore Angel, you've unlocked a whole new era of yourself and your lifestyle, a new chapter that you have to discover. It's not just a phase or something you can change overnight. You had sex, now I'm teaching you how to be completely comfortable with this version of yourself."

Yeahhh I don't think I'm the best version of myself right now.

"How?" I asked to his reply.

"Just talk. Communicate things that you like, dislike, things on your mind. Thoughts about this class, thoughts about me, anything. Just be you. No boundaries or judgement. The whole point is to be comfortable." He explained in a weirdly proper way.

His talk is very formal and I don't mind it.

"Who's talk is very formal?"

DAMN I TALKED OUT LOUD AGAIN?! I gotta stop that shit.

"Oh shit..." I murmured to myself even though I know he heard me.

"You think MY talk is very formal?" Michael smiled widely showing his sparkly row of white teeth. His smile had a warm effect on me. The thing that always made me nervous...now makes me comfortable. So I talked my ass off.