Chapter 4: Ten Rules

*Angel's POV*

"I will be your Sex Instructor"

Ok...straight to the point. Just like on the phone.

I didn't know how to respond to that. I just stood there, looking directly into his eyes, (not because I wanted to but because I legit couldn't look away). I was looking for any type of nervousness, fear or even humor. But he looked as professional as any businessman. But also looked young, and hot. Oh god STOP THINKING LIKE THAT.

"Sit right there," he vaguely smirked and pointed to the smaller white leather chair.

Really, already with the teacher attitude.

After I did as asked, he sat on the big white leather chair that was in front of me and crossed his legs the way all men do; the ankle on top of the knee, legs wide open.

"It's a coincidence what brought you to me." he said making me furrow my eyebrows, "The red card you found. The only person that carries those little red cards is me. The only person that hands those out is me, and the only person that has ever been handed one of those little cards by destiny...is you." 

A little bit too poetic don't you think?

"What do you mean by destiny?" I ask while smiling.

"If I didn't give you that card and you say that the wind blew it to your foot, then that might as well be destiny don't you think Ms. Gonzalez?" he caressed his chin with his thumb and index finger. 

I'm too scared to tell him not to call me Ms. Gonzalez again.

"Well, of course, it's your destiny, not mines." Michael made clear.

Excuse me?

"May I ask why is it only mine?" I ask with a little sassiness.

"I don't believe I have a destiny, Ms. Gonzalez. Because I don't believe MY life has been all planned out and I don't believe the things that happen to me happen for a reason. They just happen."

And with that, he shut me up.

"What are your expectations for this class?" Michael asked looking straight at me with no shame.

I shrugged, really not expecting anything. I mean I don't even know if I wanna have sex with a stranger.

"By the way, I know the card says 'first class free' but that's just a little dramatic kind of thing for humor. You know, to draw in more attention. All the classes from here on forward would be free. I don't want to be paid to have sex with women. It messes up both of our pride." I smiled while nodding.

At least he's chill like that.

"Alright then. Now we will proceed with a couple of questions and you have to answer honestly. Ok?" Michael asked very seriously but not losing any trail of his beauty.

I nodded.

"Age?" he grabbed a red clipboard from the mini table in front of us.

"You already asked me on the ph-..." whatever just answer Angel, "Eighteen, about to be nineteen in two weeks."

"Young one..." Michael murmured to himself as he wrote on his clipboard. "Are you sure you're ready for this? You're a fresh adult, you're lucky you can even do this." He kept looking down to his clipboard.

"I'm basically nineteen, legal, so that's all you gotta worry about." I suddenly snapped because I absolutely hate when people judge me by my age.

Michael looked up from his lap slowly and raised his eyebrows in surprise of my response, I guess. His stare made me shy down all over again. He nodded and went back to questions.