Chapter 18: Who's Bad?

WARNING!!: THERE IS VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO FIGHTING AND CURSING...DO NOT READ!! ❤️

*Angel's POV*

"Hold on so...brotha' hit her with the handshake?" Robby asked while sitting behind me in History.

"Yup. Thank god because I was bout' ready to see them make out. But according to him, he's very 'pRoFfEsIoNaL'. Sooo," I kept ranting on trying to not let my anger get the best of me.

"Girl, why do you even care? Isn't he just some dude that came to observe you for the day? I mean, an extremely sexy dude but that's pretty much it." Scarlet pulled her fingers up in quotation marks while she asked.

"Why are you putting quotation marks? I wasn't lying." I crossed my arms, knowing damn well I'm lying.

"Yeah haha ok, good joke. Y'all look like you have some history honey and no pun intended," Robby winked and looked around the history class, "but there's something you gotta tell us. Maybe not right now, maybe not tomorrow, but you will bitch!" Robby demanded with his really deep voice making me laugh. Scarlet gave him a high five agreeing.

Thank god Language Arts is the only class I have without my best friends. I needed them right now. Even though I couldn't tell them anything, I just needed their presence to clear the fog from my mind. When I walked away from Michael he just stood there. I guess he needed space like I did because he didn't chase after me. Hopefully, he left because he knows I'm pissed at him and I hope he knows I don't wanna see his face right now. Damn, I hate being mad. It's such an ugly feeling.

I rolled my eyes when I heard the loud sound that Mr. Gross was making with his brown dressing shoes. While approaching the door he fixed his boring black coat about five times.

 While approaching the door he fixed his boring black coat about five times

Mr. Gross started closing the door, only a few inches left for it to be completely closed but just when my wish was about to come true, a shiny silver shoe stopped the door from closing.

UGHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD-

"Excuse me? Who-..." Mr. Gross looked up to see Michael with his hands held on his back like a badass. "Oh... Mr. Jackson. You're here." said Mr. Gross with the fakest excitement EVER dripping from his voice.

It seems like Mr. Gross isn't as pleased with Michael's surprise-stay here as everyone else. To be honest, right now I'm not the happiest either.

"Mr. Mata gave all of us teachers a very exciting call informing us of your visit. I don't get what all the fuss was about but I hope that doesn't affect our class." Mr. Gross warned with an annoyed tone that pretty much everyone noticed. Including Michael, as he took off his glasses and gave Mr. Gross an equally annoyed glare. Gasps and whispers were shared around the room.

Ok, I think we can establish that they don't like each other. Good grace, my History teacher and my sex teacher are rivals. Wow, this is like an R rated fairytale.