||New Friends||

PEOPLE IN THE STORY :)

Albert ofc, (pretend he's 19 LOL)

Kirsten (shes 18)

Jake aka ur bestie 😎🤞(19)

Raven (18) Kaden (19) 🥺

Aija (pronounced Asia shes 18)

I don't have an irl pic of temprist (aka jayden WHICH ISNT HIS REAL NAME BTW) he's 18 OH and you ofc lol ur 18 too
I MIGHT ADD MORE PEOPLE LATER ON IDK

OK ENJOYY

*beep beep*
*beep beep*

"Ugh what is that" you say as you slowly get up out of bed. You realize it was the alarm clock you set for school today. "Already? It feels like i've only slept for 2 minutes!" You groan to yourself as you turn off the obnoxious noise. Today was your first day as a senior and you weren't too excited about it. Why? you may ask, it's all because of that popular girl, Kirsten. She and her "squad" have been bullying you since the 10th grade, and has been playing it off ever since. Every time you try to tell an adult about it she switches up and acts all innocent. "I hope this year is better.." you say as you pick out your outfit. You just picked out the first things you saw in your closet.

As you get ready for school you get a call, "Jeeze who can be calling at 7 in the morning?" you say annoyed picking up your phone. You then realize it was your best friend, Jake. You guys have been friends since middle school, he's always had your back and try's his best to help you with the bullying. He's actually one of your only friends. You pick up the phone happy that he's the one who called. "Hey Jake, what's up?" "Hey y/n I kind of have a problem.." he says, you can hear him trying to hold back his laugh. "Oh my god what happened now, i'm trying to get ready for school" you say giggling a bit. "Sorry sorry I just um, was wondering if you could pick me up on your way to school? The bus kind of passed by my house.." "Jake what the heck I told you to set a timer for school-"you say still trying to get ready. "I know it's just- please this is the last time I promise!" You laugh a bit then sigh "Fine just be ready when I get there or i'm leaving you" "Alright thanks y/n I owe you!" "You always say that I've still gotten nothing" "Uhh- well" Jake says not knowing what to say "Anyways thanks again bye!" he says and quickly hangs up not giving you a chance to say anything. You laugh at his actions and put your phone down to continue to pack.

Jake didn't really drive that much, and that's because he's too busy playing Roblox all day and making videos for his channel. You never understood why he likes making them, but that's probably because you're too socially awkward to start a channel yourself. After you're done getting ready you hurry out of your house and to your car. You send Jake an "i'm on my way" text as you start your car.

Jakie 😎🤞
alrighty i'm almost ready

You
you better be 🙄

Jakie 😎🤞
ok ok jeeeeeeze 😟

You laugh as you put down your phone. He doesn't live that far away from you so it doesn't bother you too much to pick him up.

*epic time skip*

You arrive to his house about 10 minutes later and text him that your outside. He finally comes outside and gets in your car. "I swear next time you do this i'm not picking you up" you say chuckling. "I know I promise i'll set a timer next time, I fell asleep editing a video" You start driving while you say "Oh yea, hows your channel doing?" "It's doing great actually, me and Albert actually recorded together" Albert was one of the popular kids who hung out with Kirsten and them, although you never seen him being mean to other people you still don't trust him. "Oh.. that albertsstuff guy?" you say mockingly. "Y/n I know you don't trust him but I swear he's a nice guy, you guys should talk some time" "I don't trust ANYONE who hangs out with those kinds of people, you never know, he could be a psychopath!" "Ok no he's not a psychopath, and I would know, i'm his friend." Jake says chuckling. ~I still don't know why he hangs out with Albert, but I guess he can't be that bad if Jake is friends with him.~ you say in your head. You and Jake talk about random stuff until you finally get to school.

You guys get out the car and look at the giant school in front of you. "Ah shit, here we go again" you say jokingly. "It's ok you'll be fine, just try to lay low and maybe you'll make some new friends" Jake says trying to comfort you with a smile

*time skip again to first period*

So far you haven't seen Kirsten yet which is kind of weird but you didn't complain because you hate her guts anyway. As you walk into class your eyes immediately land on a red haired boy with glasses talking with some girl. They both looked pretty nice and you haven't made a new friend since freshman year, which was well- Kirsten- but that's a story for another time. You decide to sit behind the both of them and struggle to get your words out but eventually do, "Hey guys" "Oh hey! You just be new to this class, we've both been here since last semester" says the red haired boy. "Oh really? Did you guys flunk or something?" you say kind of shocked. "Oh no no we just volunteered for this class most days" the girl says laughing a bit. "Ohh" you giggle. "What's your names by the way?" "I'm Kaden and shes Raven" Kaden says pointing at him then at Raven. "My names Y/n!" you say as you smile finally thinking you'll have some new friends. "Wow you seem really nice maybe you can join us for lunch if you want to" says raven. "Yea i'd love too!" you say excited to tell Jake about your new friend ships.

~Wow already two new friends? Maybe this year won't be so bad after all..~

Authors note

Heyoo this is my first x reader thingy so there might be mistakes but anyways this story is gonna get way better up ahead LOL

Thanks for reading!!