||Announcement||

You had a hard time sleeping last night overthinking what Albert said and trying to figure everything out. But eventually, your anxiousness put you to sleep.

Again you were awakened by your annoying alarm you forgot you set but you were too tired to even move. You sigh and turn it off hoping you could get at least a couple more minutes of sleep. As you started falling asleep you heard two people busy through your door. "What do you want" you call out in a sleepy tone too lazy to open your eyes. "Y/n why are you still sleeping get up!" you hear Aija reply walking closer to you. "Give me 10 more minutes I'm tired" you yawn flipping yourself over. "It's only 9 am!" Raven says sarcastically. "Only?! Wake me up when breakfast is ready" you say back still too lazy to open your eyes. The room was silent for a bit until Aija finally spoke, "Fine, I know how to get you up"

You then hear her footsteps get farther away from you but stop and the door frame as they both start laughing to themselves. You sigh and ignore them thinking they were just going to start screaming or something, until Aija shouts, "Albert can you tell y/n to wake up she's not listening to us!" You immediately jump out of bed almost falling on the floor, "No it's fine I'm awake!" Aija and Raven start laughing at you as you annoyingly push them out of your room and close the door. "Great, now I actually have to get ready" you sigh to yourself whipping your face with your hand.

A couple minutes later you finally get dressed and fixed your hair. Once everyone was completely ready and packed you met in the living area. "Ok, are you guys ready to go?" Kaden asked as he opened the door. "Wait so we're not gonna eat?" you ask confused as everyone walked out the door. "They have food out the airport now hurry up," Jake said sarcastically pushing you out the door as well. You guys already finished the food in the fridge and cabinets so you couldn't even complain about it. Now knowing you had to wait until you got all the way to the airport to eat you were kind of in a bad mood and just wanted to go back to sleep.

Once the uber finally arrived everyone put their suitcases in the trunk and the car started heading towards the airport.

*tiMe skiP*

You all finally reached your destination as you rushed everyone to the food court where you guys finally ate. After you stuffed yourself with food everyone headed to the line as you waiting for the gate to open for your plane. "Does everyone have their tickets?" Albert asked pulling bout his. "Yep I got mine," you say happily as the others agreed and pulled out theirs as well. While talking and waiting for the gate to open it finally did and your trip back to Florida began. Apparently, you guys had the same seats as before so you put your luggage in the overhead bins and sat down as you waited for the pilot to announce the takeoff.

"By the way, did you figure out if you could play Roblox in the sky or not," Albert asked sarcastically referring to what you asked when you guys were on the plane last time. "Yea I tried, it didn't work" you reply confused on why he brought it up all of a sudden. "Well I thought about it and since it's most likely because you don't have wifi, what if you just connected to someone's hotspot?" You thought about it for a second then replied, "But wouldn't that person have to be connected to the internet or something, and since we're gonna be way up in the sky I don't think it's gonna work" "Oh- right-" he replied laughing to himself. You were about to continue the conversation when the announcement came on and the plane started heading towards the runway.

You look out the window kind of disappointed you had to leave and winter break was almost over. As you looked out the window more and more you began to overthink everything that happened during the trip, like that note from Kirsten. It wasn't uncommon for her to threaten you but now she's doing it to your parents. And another thing, now that she most likely doesn't trust Albert or Jayden anymore, it'll make the plan you guys had even harder. You didn't want to stress yourself out over it so you decided to think about something else, but this led to even more overthinking. Now you were only thinking about what happened with Albert. What if he was mad about what you said and tried to brush it off? Or is he hiding something you don't know about? And- what if Aija said was true? ~No, it couldn't be, you can't just catch feelings like that, plus I should know how I feel- right? And I don't feel anything towards him- but, how does he feel?~

"Y/n?" You hear a voice call your name which broke your concentration and kind of startled you. You quickly turn around realizing it was just Albert, "Hm?" "You ok?" he asked looking kind of worried. "Yea I'm ok, I was just- I just miss my parents a bit that's all," you say smiling quickly coming up with a lie. "Oh sorry about that, I wish I could have made the trip longer but-" "What no it's not your fault, I can always text and call them" you quickly cut him off not wanting your lie to make him feel bad. "But, thank you for getting the tickets for all of us" you add hoping to make him feel better. "It's no problem, it makes me happy knowing you're happy" he happily said smiling. And there it was again, the feeling you felt when you guys were holding hands. You didn't know what the feeling was and it only made you confused, but luckily Aija saved you from the awkward situation, "Y/n please help I can't take much more of this he's actually driving me crazy" You turn around kind confused for a second but realize she was most likely talking about Jake. "Oh my god, Jake what are you doing now," you say laughing to yourself. "I'm not even doing anything!" he replied sarcastically laughing. "Yes you are you keep poking me!" she snaps back. "When did I even touch you!"

They started going back and forth arguing with each other as you sigh and turn back around. You hear Albert laughing to himself as he asks, "How do you put up with this 24/7" "I should be asking you that, you've put up with it more than me since you guys make videos together" you sarcastically say laughing as well, "They argue all the time so I get used to it" "It's like the only girl he gets along with is you" Albert added sarcastically. "He gets on my nerves!" you reply quietly hoping he didn't hear you, "But we've been best friends for a long time, so I've learned to deal with it"

You and Albert continue the conversation as the others eventually joined in as the hours went by. Finally, you've arrived back in Florida, the rest of winter break continued. And the new year finally began.

*Time skip*

Life eventually went back to normal and you and your friends got used to your classes again. As for Kirsten, you didn't really see her that much and surprisingly she acted the same around Albert and Jayden, like the whole thing never even happened. You didn't know if it was a good or bad thing but as long as she wasn't hurting anybody it was fine with you. After school, you and the group worked on the plan more and talked everything out, and now that Albert and Jayden were apparently close to her again it wasn't a big issue anymore. The plan was well thought out, the only thing you needed to do was wait for the right moment.

It was now Monday afternoon and fourth period began. "Do you think this year's gonna be even harder than last?" Albert whispers to you loudly. "I mean it most likely is, we still have to take a bunch of tests and the end of the year to determine if we're going to be accepted into a college or not" you whisper back. "Welp, looks like I'm not going to college," he said sarcastically. "What! You have to go to college you can't just count on youtube" you replied hoping he was joking. "Watch me, I'll make more money than you ever could," he said getting his things out of his backpack. You laughed to yourself knowing he was hopefully joking as you took out your things as well as the bell rang. But you forgot, tests weren't the only thing happening at the end of the semester.

"Hello class and happy Monday! I know some of you may be stressed out knowing this is your last year of high school, so I actually have an important announcement to make, its something you've all been waiting for!" the teacher announced happily as you see a student counselor pass out a purple flyer to everyone. They haven't gotten to you yet but you saw the bold black letters on the paper as everyone's face light up which got you excited. What if it's a field trip?! Or a carnival?! Or even another vacation! But you were completely wrong, your smile quickly faded and you felt your heart drop, you finally realized what the bold letters read as the teacher finally called out, "Prom!"

Authors note

get ready for an emotional rollercoaster 😁