||103||

It was finally Friday and a LOT of things already happened this week, hopefully, it goes uphill from here. Just like every other day your alarm clock annoyingly wakes you up, you get ready for school, text your friends a bit, then meet up with your friends in the front. "Hey y/n!" Albert says waving at you from the entrance. You see it was him and happily walk up the stairs to greet him, "Hey look who's early today" "Yea I guess I was just excited to get the day over with" he laughs a bit. "Wheres everyone else?" you ask looking around. "Well they clearly aren't here yet genius," Albert says sarcastically. "I was just asking!" you say rolling your eyes. You and Albert end up just talking for a while and realize it was only 5 minutes until homeroom.

"They should have been here by now-" you say kind of worried. "They're probably just running late," he says assuringly. "Yea probably- do you just wanna go inside, maybe they'll show up near our homerooms," you answer while looking inside the crowded school. "Yea let's go, I haven't seen Kirsten yet either so maybe it's just a coincidence," he says as he opens the doors to the school as you follow, "I'll walk you to your homeroom, what number is it?" You were kind of shocked he asked that but you took the offer and said, "103" He nods and you both walk side by side in the hallway the hallways start getting quiet, then all you could here were people whispering to each other. Some started laughing quietly and some pointing. "Uh- are they talking about us?" you whisper to Albert confused. "I don't know- it's probably nothing let's just keep walking" he whispers back confused as well. As you guys continued to walk to your homeroom the whispers only got worse, you started to panic a bit and you just wanted to disappear. But eventually, you make it to your homeroom and still haven't seen them yet. "Well, this is it" you sigh still hearing whispers. Albert was about to speak up but was interrupted by the sound of heels hitting the floor. You look behind him a bit to see who it was and it was, of course, Kirsten.

You didn't know what to do so you just stood there like an idiot. "Oh hey, Albert" Kirsten says to him as he quickly turned around in panic. "Oh uh hey, Kirsten," he says with a fake smile. "I missed you we haven't talked in a while!" she said hugging him, you could tell he was surprised and so were you, but mostly confused. "Yea I missed you too," he said hugging her back fake laughing. As she pulls away from the hug her mood quickly changed when she looked at you, "So this is the girl you slept with at the party!" she said kind of loudly with a sarcastic smile. You could hear everyone gasp and your eyes widen, "W-what are you talking about?! I never-" She cuts you off and says, "Don't play dumb y/n I saw you two sneaking in through his bedroom window!" She says again with a smug look on her face. You can see Albert turn red as he says " Kirsten it's not even what it looks like we didn't even do anything!" "Well who's side are you on Albert?" she says looking at him. "Well you're the one spreading rumors about us, me and y/n don't even talk! I don't even like her!" he says seriously. The words he said hurt you, you don't know why, but they did, he was just saying that because Kirsten was here, right? "Yea! We don't even talk why would we even do that! We're high schoolers." you say trying to back him up even though the words still kind of hurt. "Then why are you two walking to class together," she asks smirking at us. "We're not! He just uh- wanted to return something to me that's all" you quickly say lying. "Mhm, yeah whatever, come on Albert let's just go" Kirsten then says pulling his arm and waking away from you. You and Albert just glanced at each other with both annoyed and disappointed look on your face, but you especially, the words he said kept ringing in your head. You know he didn't mean them but, what if he did? You sigh as you walk into homeroom and sit down as the bell finally rings.

*timee skipp*
You walk into 3rd period surprised to see Jake sitting in his chair. "Jake! I thought you didn't come today!" You say smiling while sitting down next to him. "Yea I got here late because of Kaden, he spent the night, and then Aija and Raven decided to come to school with us, THEN there was traffic," he says laughing a bit telling you his story. "So how was your morning" he then asks. You then remember everything that happened and your smile slowly started to fade. "Oh uh, it was great," you say trying to keep your smile. "Well you don't look ok, you look like your having traumatizing flashbacks," Jake says laughing a bit. "Oh, it was nothing it was just Kirsten," you tell him trying to play it off. "What'd she do?" he asks kind of concerned. You sigh as you tell him everything that happened, "Wellllll, since you guys showed up late Albert ended up walking me to class and everyone started whispering and laughing and we didn't know what was going on and Kirsten came and accused me and him on sleeping with each other in front of everyone which we didn't do because ew" you splat out kind of fast. Jake had a kind of shocked look on his face said, "Woah- why would she accuse that?" "Because, she saw us sneaking into his room at the party-" you sigh hiding your face in your hands. "Well, that's what it sure seems like," he says sarcastically. "But we didn't do anything! We snuck inside his room because we snuck out because we wanted to take a break from the stupid party" You say muffled because your face was still in your hands. "Well I guess that makes more sense," Jake says. "And now everyone thinks we did and I don't know what to do," you say trying to hold back tears remembering how embarrassing it's going to be walking in the hallways. "You shouldn't worry about what they think, as long as you and Albert know it's not true then it shouldn't bother you, plus, I believe you, sooo," Jake says smiling trying to lighten the mood. "Yea I guess your right, but still," you sigh unhiding your face. "It's gonna be fine, trust me," he says smiling. You smile back and nod as the teacher comes into class and the bell rings.

Authors note

oh no that's rlly embarrassing now that I think about it- good luck y/n 😅