||Arcade||

After that really awkward situation, you guys ended up continuing the video and finishing it, there was plenty of laughs and screams to make you forget it even happened. "We should do that again sometime that was actually really fun," Albert says laughing still. "Yea we should, maybe next time we can invite Jake too" you add laughing as well. After a couple of seconds pass Albert asks, "So uh, about what those people said earlier, about the comment section..." You then get reminded of what they said and feel embarrassed once again. "Oh uh yeah, it's just stupid youtube comments" you answer trying to play it off. "Have you even dated anyone before?" he asks. You were a little confused why he asked but answered anyway, "Uh no, I guess I just have trust issues-" "Really? I mean you're actually not that bad looking, I thought for sure you would've dated someone" Albert says laughing at his backhanded compliment. "Wow thanks," you answering laughing as well, "But yea after that whole Kirsten thing I just started to push people away" There was a bit of a pause until Albert breaks the silence, "Well if you don't mind me asking, what happened to you and Kirsten, why does she bully you?" That one question brought back so many memories you hoped you forget. "Well it's kind of a long story but- I guess I could tell you, just promise not to tell her" you sigh faking a smile. "I promise" Albert responded.

"It all started in middle school actually, we were best friends for a while. Throughout the year it was just Me Jake and Kirsten. Then one day she suddenly just changed, she kept forcing Jake to pick between me or her. It wasn't really a big fight but basically Jake didn't want to choose so Kirsten just left us alone and stopped being friends with us. So then it was just me and Jake through high school, then that's when you came in, you and Jake started talking a bunch. And I was totally fine with it until... I saw you were friends with her. I didn't think much of it at the time until 10th grade when.." you choke on your words and you're throat closes up like you're about to cry. You hated remembering these things but you went on anyway. "When you guys started bullying people. For some reason, I was the one who was picked on the most and Kirsten hated me and got you guys to hate me too. But it's all fine now I've learned to deal with it so-" you sigh relieved you got through the story without crying. "She never told me about all that.." Albert says sounding worried. "Jm really sorry about all of that y/n... I don't even know why I started bullying in the first place" he adds. "But why did you stop," you ask him remembering how he actually wanted to be friends with you. "It's because I realized how stupid it was, and I wanted to make it up to you, I knew it was going to be hard but I tried anyway, and it worked" he answers, you could tell he was smiling through the call. "Well, I'm actually glad it worked," you say smiling, "Just promise me you won't betray me" "Of course I wouldn't betray you, what do you think I am, an idiot?!" he says laughing a bit. "Yes," you answer sarcastically. "No but seriously, I won't betray you, I promise buster," he says in his country accent. You laugh at his response as you guys continue to talk more about each other, surprisingly you have a lot in common.

After talking for a while you look at the time, "Hey shouldn't you be doing homework right now?" "I mean I guess so," he says sarcastically. "Plus I have to start getting ready for bed," you say laughing a bit as you yawn. "Fine whatever, good night sleepyhead," he says laughing a bit. "Good night stupido" you answer back laughing as well as you end the call. ~maybe me and Albert will be good friends after all~

*time skip*

You finally get ready for bed and get comfy as you put your alarm on and put your phone to the side of you on the charger. Only a couple of minutes have passed when your phone starts going off. Annoyed that you were almost asleep, you pick up your phone to power it off when you see the notifications from the group chat.

Swag Central 😎

Jakie 😎🤞
guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
guys

You
WHAT IM FUCKING SLEEPING

Kaden 🌵
what's going on 0-0

Aija 💕
what do you want now 🙄

Jakie 😎🤞
I have a cool idea we could do this weekend

Albert 🦩
if it involves any type of physical activity i'm not going 😀

You
what is it

Jakie 😎🤞
what if we go to an arcade or something, like dave & busters

Raven 🥺
wait that's actually a good idea

Jakie 😎🤞
i know that's why i'm asking

You
WAIT FR? I LOVE ARCADES

Albert 🦩
ooo i'm in :)

Raven 🥺
yea let's do it!

Kaden 🌵
can we go like next next week- cuz i'm busy this weekend ;-;

Jakie 😎🤞
yea sure

You
cant that wait until lAteR

Kaden 🌵
no my moms birthday is this weekend so yk

You
oh really? tell her I said happy birthday :D

Jakie 😎🤞
alrighty so next next week it is

Albert 🦩
alright i'm fine with that too LOL

Aija 💕
ok :))

Raven 🥺
yep!

Jakie 😎🤞
ok gn guys :)

Kaden 🌵
good night

You
finally, i get to sleep now 🙄

Aija 💕
LMAO gn

Albert 🦩
good night, don't let the demons eat you in your sleep :^)

You
wha- you too i guess 😅

Albert 🦩
thanks idiot 😁 cya tomorrow

Before putting your phone down you slightly laugh at Alberts response. You then start thinking of what the arcade would be like with all of your friends, you were really excited. It would be the first time you all hung out together outside of school. And maybe this would be the perfect chance to bring Kaden and Raven together, maybe, you still needed a plan. After thinking about it for a while you eventually fell asleep, for some reason creating fake scenarios in your head helped you sleep better.

Authors note
i actually wanna go to an arcade irl but yk- corona- so 😃👎

there's ganna be a lot of surprises along the way too 😏 so keep reading it's gonna get interesting