||Raden||

Before going on with the plan, you and Raven decided to play some games first to pass the time and talk about the plan in detail more. After about 20 minutes, you both decided to put the plan into action. It seemed like Jake and Kaden were together the whole time and you were trying to think of a way to get them to separate. "So how are we going to get Kaden alone?" Raven asks as you both look at Jake and Kaden from a distance. "I don't know but it looks like they're talking about something," you say as you see Jake pointing somewhere and Kaden shrugging his shoulders. "I think he's telling him to go to one of those games over there" Raven suggests looking to the pac man machine to the left of you guys. As you were about to say something you see Kaden start walking towards you guys, you were about to panic but you realize he was just walking to the machine that Jake was pointing to. While he was walking you notice Jake look around then walk away, it was kind of suspicious but you didn't make a big deal about it.

"He's coming this way! Uh- ill go hide behind the air hockey table over there" you say to Raven looking at the black hokey table to the left of you guys. "What do I even say?!" Raven asks panicking. "Just tell him you need to tell him something then, you know, tell him!" you say walking towards the hockey table, "I'm right here, don't worry" You see Raven nod and sigh as she starts walking towards Kaden who was already at the machine. You squat down behind the table and watch them from a distance.

Raven POV

I see y/n hide behind the table as I continue to walk towards Kaden. I could feel myself sweating and I was really scared to even talk to him. But I just want to get it over with. "Hey, Kaden" I hesitantly say playing with my hands. "Oh, hey what's up?" he asks smiling pulling his tickets out of the machine. "Uh, I kind of wanted to tell you something" I answered trying not to choke on my words. "What is it?" he asks looking kind of worried. ~oh my gosh I can't do this what was I thinking, I can't even back out of it now what do I do~

"Uh, are you ok?" he asks laughing nervously. "Oh yea, sorry, I just- I don't really know how to say it," I say hoping he gets a hint. "It's ok, you can tell me," he says smiling. I started panicking trying to get my words out but I just couldn't say anything, I didn't want to just stand there so I answered, "It's just, I'm afraid that if I tell you, our friendship is going to be ruined-" "Why what happened?" he asks looking even more worried than before. "It's because, you've been one of my only best friends for years and I really care about you and If I tell you that I love you I'm scared that you won't feel the same and it'll be awkward and then-" I paused when I realized what I just told him, I stood there in shock scared out of my mind when he breaks the silence and says, "You.. like me?" I was kind of embarrassed so I just nodded my head and looked down at the floor scared of what he was going to say. "Wow, what a coincidence, I like you too!" he says excitingly smiling. I looked back up to him and started turning red, although I was really happy he liked me back, I didn't even know what to say back so I just answered, "Wait.. really?" "Yea, for a while actually, I've been planning to tell you but- I guess I couldn't really find a chance to. I'm really glad you told me though" he answers turning red as well. This might of been one of the happiest days of my life.

(end of pov)

You look at Raven and Kaden talk for a bit and see them smiling, which was a good sign. You couldn't tell what they were saying but you could tell Raven was really nervous. ~you got this Raven~ you think to yourself hoping it goes well. They continue to talk as you see them both turn red and laugh with each other. "Aww they're so cute together," you say to yourself in awe. As soon as you spoke another voice says "I know right" You recognized the voice but still turn around in shock since it was so sudden. "Jake what the fuck you scared the shit out of me!" you say whispering loudly as he squats down next to you laughing. "Sorry sorry," he says still laughing. "What are you even doing over here?" you ask confused. "I saw you watching Raven and Kaden like the stalker you are" he answered sarcastically. "Yea because.. its none of your business," you say not wanting to expose Raven. You see Jake look behind you towards them then back as he asks, "So Kaden finally admitted he likes her?" "Wait what," you ask shocked trying to process what he said. "He didn't tell you? That's what I was laughing on the phone about" he says kind of surprise too. "Raven likes him too! That's why I'm watching her because she's telling him right now!" you say excitingly. "Wait really?!" Jake asks surprised as well looking behind you again.

You feel your phone buzz in your pocket so you decided to check it. As you pull out your phone you feel a tap on your shoulder. "Hm?" you ask looking to Jake. "Y/n... turn around," he says with a shocked look on his face. You were kind of worried of what you were going to be looking at but you turn around anyways. To your surprise, it was Raven and Kaden.. kissing! You were really happy for both of them and even happier that your plan worked out. "Oh my god oh my god," you say excitingly wanting to run over to them. "They finally did it, now I won't have to hear Kaden talk about her 24/7" Jake says sarcastically. You laugh at what he said and before you could say anything you heard another voice coming from behind you, "What are you guys doing?" You and Jake quickly turn around and you accidentally hit your head on the table. You rub your head and look up to see Albert with his hands in his pockets with Aija and Jayden holding tickets all with a confused look on their face. "You guys really need to stop sneaking up on me," you say kind of in pain. "Uh, we weren't doing anything," Jake says holding back his laugh at you.

"Woahh were you guys making out under the table?!" Albert asks smirking while Aija and Jayden start laughing. You quickly get up from the floor and say "Ew what no!" as Jake starts laughing too. "Ok ok no need to get all defensive," he says laughing a bit as Jake gets up from his spot as well, "But what were you guys doing under the table?" Before you could explain yourself, you hear, "Hey guys!" You turn to see Kaden with his hand around Raven's shoulder. Your mood quickly changed from annoyed to excited. "Oh hey Kaden what's up?" Jayden asks referring to Kaden's arm. "We actually have something kind of important to tell you guys," Raven says smiling.

You and Jake excitingly turn to each other then back at them knowing what they're going to say while your other three friends were just confused. "Just tell us already," you say eagerly. "Well, after a couple of things were worked out, me and Raven are now dating!" Kaden says happily. You hear Albert Aija and Jayden gasp as Albert asks "Wait really?!" You couldn't hold it in any longer as you run up to Raven start shaking her by her shoulders, "I'm so proud of you, you did it!" "I get it I get it! Stop before I start throwing up on you!" Raven says laughing. You laugh happily as you hear Aija asks, "Wait you knew?" "Yea apparently Jake did too, that's why we were watching them from a distance" you answer remembering what Albert assumed you were doing.

"I'm proud of you guys!" Albert says smiling. "You seem weirdly happy about this" Jake tells Albert laughing a bit. "I mean of course I am, Kadens growing up so fast! Soon you guys are gonna get married, buy a house, have kids" "Ok Ok slow your roll, we barely just started dating" Kaden says cutting Albert off laughing. "Well, what do you guys wanna do now?" Aija asks putting her tickets in her pocket. "Wanna play for a few more minutes?" Kaden asks. "Yeah sure, then we can meet at the prize booth so you can watch me buy prizes with your tickets," Albert says sarcastically. "Whatever aretz" you sigh crossing your arms annoyed "Aww what's wrong is the little cry baby sad about her tickets being won fair and square" Albert mocks using his baby voice. "I don't care about the tickets, I bet I could get at least one thousand without even trying," you say walking up to him trying to be intimidating. "You wanna bet?" he asks smirking at you. "Guys calm down before you make a scene," Jayden says laughing cutting you guys off.

"Let's just go get more tickets already, I want candy!" Jake says laughing at you guys. "Fine let's go," you say still betting you could get the 1k tickets. You all eventually go and play more arcade games, you saw Raven and Kaden play together a bunch which was really cute, but you tried not to get distracted too much since you wanted those tickets to rub in Albert's face.

Authors note
woah 1.6k plus words 😟
also i don't know whether to name it raden or kaven but uh

anyways KADEN AND RAVEN ARE FINALLY TOGETHER YAY

whos next tho 😏
lol jk

unless.. 🤨